Do you think Serra was annoying?

Deity

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate her. Who needs a slow underleveled and ugly healer when you can use Priscilla?

Because Priscilla's level 3 really means that Serra's going to be horribly underleveled when she joins up, hey?

They're both great characters. And I also love using them both.

That's what she reminded me of too.

That's also why I find her annoying.

If anyone reminds me of a prep, it's L'Arachel. Annoying + Blonde Hair + Talkative + Retarded-looking = *explosion*

Edited by Black Luster Soldier

Hell yes, I find her annoying. It's not that funny, especially in the game that has Bartre, Canas and Sain cracking me up.

I prefer Troubadours anyway because of the movement, and their stats are roughly the same. Plus, Anima > Light, even if I have to deal with a bloody E rank.

Clarine on the other hand is funny, and much better in general, because she's everything Serra wants to be. And she can't be hit.

Is it just me or Serra’s personality seems a bit fake? It’ like she makes that up as her mask or something.

…….ah, forget it. I’m just being over-imaginative. =/

And I don’t find her annoying. More like entertaining actually.

NO >:o Serra is a funny character. I have no sympathy for people who finds her annoying. She's awesome!

You just became enemies with the Red *coughbullcough*... oh shit, I mean Red Fox.

But seriously, how can anyone find Serra annoying? L'Arachel and even Clarine were more annoying.

NO >:o Serra is a funny character. I have no sympathy for people who finds her annoying. She's awesome!

She is, and her hair pwns, lol pink. ^^

Is it just me or Serra’s personality seems a bit fake? It’ like she makes that up as her mask or something.

…….ah, forget it. I’m just being over-imaginative. =/

And I don’t find her annoying. More like entertaining actually.

I agree. :D

You just became enemies with the Red *coughbullcough*... oh shit, I mean Red Fox.

But seriously, how can anyone find Serra annoying? L'Arachel and even Clarine were more annoying.

I dont find Serra Annoying. She is a character known to give comic relief.

Serra being too energetic? Yes. Serra being too energetic to the point that she's annoying? Definitely not.

Besides, Serra is a very, very useful unit. She really kicks butt as a bishop.

I also agree with ya, good sire, she kicks ass as a bishop.

You just became enemies with the Red *coughbullcough*... oh shit, I mean Red Fox and CGV
But seriously, how can anyone find Serra annoying?
Serra being too energetic to the point that she's annoying

That's my reason pretty much. I don't like people who are too damn energetic. There are VERY few exceptions for me, though... no, Serra isn't one of them