Vanessa

Natasha

Marissa

Colm for fog of war map thingy and to steal/open chests

La'Rachel

Saleh

Cormag

and yes, Seth.

That is the pack with which I have little trouble beating the game without tower abusing and such.

I wont say its the best party, because we all have different tastes. ^^

Mine would be uh...

Artur (Bishop)

Lute (Sage/MageKnight, don't care really)

Eirika and Ephraim

Joshua (Swordmaster)

Gilliam (General)

Franz (Great Knight)

Kyle (Great Knight)

Gerik (Hero)

Cormag (Wyvern Lord)

That's about it. No particular order.

Edited by Boo

Forgot to put down moulder there but uh, I tend to get RNG screwed with him... Garcia may also be in there (as hero) but again, I tend to get screwed. "Lack of healers" is quite laughable though, I don't really need a healer for this game.

EDIT: Sometimes I also use Neimi... I dunno, I guess I'm fine with using just about any1, like in FE7.

Edited by Boo

Why would anyone use Artur?_?

Because he has good stats, comes early and can become a bishop which rapes enemy near the end of the game. Bishops have skill called Slayer, which makes it so damage is tripled... and since monsters have poor resistance, they're getting hurt... BADLY.

Because he has good stats, comes early and can become a bishop which rapes enemy near the end of the game. Bishops have skill called Slayer, which makes it so damage is tripled... and since monsters have poor resistance, they're getting hurt... BADLY.

Well he looks like a total fag, and he's LITERALLY R-Turd/R-Tard. Like Oliver, I don't get why people would use the ugliest, most unlikeable units just to win.

Well he looks like a total fag, and he's LITERALLY R-Turd/R-Tard. Like Oliver, I don't get why people would use the ugliest, most unlikeable units just to win.

I really don't care for looks, I use units if they're useful and are never much of a hassle to me, it's a strategy game, not a beauty contest.

Uh, stupidest reason ever, anyone? The best Axe User in FE6 is also the ugliest character. Not gonna' use him? Dare you to try FE6 Hard Mode without Gonzales.

Uh, stupidest reason ever, anyone? The best Axe User in FE6 is also the ugliest character. Not gonna' use him? Dare you to try FE6 Hard Mode without Gonzales.

Sword of Seals hasn't even been released in America yet, so it doesn't really matter.

Which I'm 90% are illegal unless you own the actual game, which is impossible since it hasn't been translated by the publisher.

True. Do you expect Miyamoto to break down your door and take you to jail, then?

True. Do you expect Miyamoto to break down your door and take you to jail, then?

It's against the law, and laws were made for a reason.

Plus, if Miyamoto broke down my door, chances are he'd have a Wiimote, telling me that he'd like to play. Then we'd lose weight together on WiiFit or something and he would pick some money out of my pocket and leave me with a bunch of terrible games with no replay value.

It's against the law, and laws were made for a reason.

Plus, if Miyamoto broke down my door, chances are he'd have a Wiimote, telling me that he'd like to play. Then we'd lose weight together on WiiFit or something and he would pick some money out of my pocket and leave me with a bunch of terrible games with no replay value.

Do you plan on going to Japan and buying FE6? No? That law was made so that people wouldn't get a ROM instead of spending money on the game. You can't really spend money on the game, can you?

Also, wtf?

Do you plan on going to Japan and buying FE6? No? That law was made so that people wouldn't get a ROM instead of spending money on the game. You can't really spend money on the game, can you?

Also, wtf?

Yes, I can spend money to buy the game. It's quite simple. I just go into the store and buy it, or order it online. I would much rather buy it than break a perfectly sensible law.

I really don't care for looks, I use units if they're useful and are never much of a hassle to me, it's a strategy game, not a beauty contest.

Oh PWNED!

You pwned him bad there, Boo. ^^ But its just the truth, you cant hate characters simply because of their looks. Natasha and Artur pwn as bishops. ^^

Yes, I can spend money to buy the game. It's quite simple. I just go into the store and buy it, or order it online. I would much rather buy it than break a perfectly sensible law.

I was talking about FE6. >_>