Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so as of pg 10 my read on elemina is scumleaning, i feel like the approach to talking to omega feels like hes giving an illusion to respect in some awkward way, especially with how he slipped on how "he wants him to be town af or else bla bla bla" whatever it is he specifically said. like why make that point when, after omega asks him if hes ever been town af as town (hint: ive never seen it and i doubt its really changed), he acknowledges that that isnt really a thing.

"After our last game I expect you to be town af or I'll heckle you bro."

"Honestly, I haven't seen you BE town af as I want you to be."

like these posts side by side dont really make much sense. im not discounting the idea that elimina might be a bit light hearted with the first remark, but his tone has not been light hearted by any means with the other posts.

also as an aside it might not be scummy in isolation but i feel like it adds to the awkward feeling i get from his presence, but if you look at the bottom of pg 10 (i love how this site doesnt have post numbers) j asks if elimina is from mu. elimina then answers by saying hes elephantality two posts later. 6 posts later, in his next post, he quotes j and asks him why. like, as if he didnt answer it. theres like this illusion to substance idk how to explain but it just... feels weird.

11 minutes ago, Refa said:

hot

If he tries to lynch/vote/shade you, his weakness is the following. Post it and it'll get him off you. It's like a get out of jail free card but with wolfy in werewolf.

sJ4IMq1.jpg

You can use it only once during the game, though. Use it wisely.

Took a bit of time to skim through the thread again and write out some of my reads along with reasoning as to each person's lean. Also put down a bit of meta/expectations in an effort to get villagers a little more woke with how to treat/read other players.

Villacore
Omega.
YOLOSWAG
SWAGYOLO

6 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Took a bit of time to skim through the thread again and write out some of my reads along with reasoning as to each person's lean. Also put down a bit of meta/expectations in an effort to get villagers a little more woke with how to treat/read other players.

Reveal hidden contents

Villacore
Omega.
YOLOSWAG
SWAGYOLO

I don't know what I expected from you

1 hour ago, wolfy said:

who was that guy that pinged the mod and jokingly saying they're mad cuz they weren't alerted the game started?

cuz they disappeared after that

why would they get mad (even jokingly) that they werent alerted for game start

if they arent gonna be aroudn to post anyway

that guy probably a wolf

I actually think Refa is towny for that post