Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, JohnCarter said:

I think i've answered this direct question from you at least twice now. Questioning to 'generate discussion' is the easiest thing in the world to do as wolf, and such a lack of (admitted) follow-up means that's all you were really doing it for. I didn't dislike the questions, but there was really no point in any of them.

I was at you am mello MI  with ori/ichigo/viastra pre sub

Yes there was. Surely it's easy to do as wolf but it's not the only thing I'm doing here. It's my playstyle. Go more into your other reads why do you read those people as scum and I don't even remember Mello

Just now, Elemina said:

Refa am I right to assume you are more engaged here then our previous games together? Can you tell me why? Just curious.

I was actually pretty demotivated until the last 24 hours where it feels like I've gotten a decent hold on the game and had a good reparte with a few other players.  My predictions are that this motivation will last until the first mislynch.

3 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

yo so who is on that nintendo switch life i got mine after the smash announcement last week, just beat mario odyssey its SIIIIIIIICK

I got one I'm getting mario tennis aces and gonna stream that shit

4 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

yo so who is on that nintendo switch life i got mine after the smash announcement last week, just beat mario odyssey its SIIIIIIIICK

L I T T L E M O N E Y otherwise I would be on board with you.

3 minutes ago, Alpha Male said:

Squirtle Squad

Charmander Cabal

Bulbasaur Boys

I may have had to look up the name of the last starting pokemon

Pikachu Posers

Votals
(12) Animal Midwifedyachei, JohnCarter, Donald Trump, Ryanyb, LaserGuy, weinerboy, Naana, SB., Shinori, Alpha Male, Elemina, Refa (L-4!)
(3) Magnificence Incarnate: Omega., Orihime, Ichigo
(3) Naanamoonbird, manti, Red Ryu
(1) Donald Trump: Magnificence Incarnate
(1) IchigoEvanManManMan
(1) JohnCarterAnimal Midwife
(1) Omega.: Shattiel
(1) Red RyuMello

(1) Not Voting: Fable

With 24 alive, it takes 16 to hammer or the person with the most votes at deadline will be lynched. If there is a tie, the lynch will be randomized between the tied wagons.You have ~1 hour until deadline at 6/19, 10 pm EDT.

2 hours ago, Orihime said:

omega-Scum I feel like his confidence this game is really overblown and his flip is in the top 3 that interests me in a pure info sense if I get enough info I feel like I can get this game done. I'm just wondering if my info bias on wanting to get Omega lynched is clouding my judgement

Alpha-Town I think Alphas tone is really solid. The reads I've seen them make I think comes from town all the time. I've read a few of there posts between me skimming them and I really don't see anything that points me to scum Alpha plus a little bit of meta given I've played with lord a lot

ichigo-NullMy main issue with Ichigo is I can read him really well and he knows this. He's had points of town/scummy points my main issue is I agree with a lot of his reads and I've
seen a bit of towny parts to him but not obv town like I used too so paranoia
gorf-Town I don't think he goes for ele as scum plus ele is one of my off handed scumreads and it doesn't seem like a scum vs scum case to me. Gorfs posting besides that is pretty good and I'd say he's one of my more confident reads

laser-Scummy lasers posting is super shallow and I think he's playing a really safe game. I don't think laser has caused many waves and can easily see him flipping scum. I have bigger fish I want to go after but I'd throw a vig or invest at laser and want eyes on him going into day 2

evan-Null He makes a lot of statements and the ones he did I didn't get a lot of content from his words make my brain buzz I can't get a good read on this guy In my notes I have him as talks too much so rather ignore it
ok @dyachei find the fakes

your omega and ichigo reads are awkward

I'd want someone on the Naana wagon shot following a scum flip.  None of those people look good to me (even assuming Scum!Naana).  Ichigo's Marth vote doesn't make sense if he's scumbuddies w/AM, he'd wait it out more until there was an actual possibility of Marth being lynched.  Evan is an okay shot as well.

Marth is a good shot on a town flip because I still feel like he's scum dammit.

Just now, Elemina said:

Refa refresh me on your scumreads again, and update me on Yolo, Orihime, and Ichigo. I'd ISO you but that is hard so It's easier to just ask you. (Or quote me your reads list again)

Marth/Evan/Someone on the Animal wagon (didn't analyze because no time and I'd need to find out who the late voters were originally pushing)/People on the Nanna wagon.  Evan is who I'm least confident on here honestly.

Well, less confident compared to Marth.  Didn't really compare him to people on the wagons that I haven't even analyzed yet.

3 minutes ago, Alpha Male said:

who was on the Naana wagon anyways

I know Shinori and Elemina used to be on the Naana wagon hard.  Besides that though, everyone on the Naana wagon shows up on the last votals.

10 minutes ago, Refa said:

I'd want someone on the Naana wagon shot following a scum flip.  None of those people look good to me (even assuming Scum!Naana).  Ichigo's Marth vote doesn't make sense if he's scumbuddies w/AM, he'd wait it out more until there was an actual possibility of Marth being lynched.  Evan is an okay shot as well.

Marth is a good shot on a town flip because I still feel like he's scum dammit.

Why am I an ok shot?

You haven't given a read on me yet