Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either Naana is scum or the scum counterwagon is Naana (which makes sense considering it was consistently one of the biggest wagons throughout the day).  FMPOV, people on the Marth and Gorf wagons are less likely to be scum because it doesn't make sense for scum to create an entirely new wagon for the former and the Marth wagon is because I still think Marth is scum TBH).

1 minute ago, EvanManManMan said:

Why am I an ok shot?

You haven't given a read on me yet

I said I'd be okay w/voting you tomorrow in response to that one guy whose name starts with a w and explained why.  To summarize my main point though, it felt very wrong to me that you didn't take a stance at all on AM despite it being a big topic and voting Ichigo even though Ichigo was not a viable counterwagon.

As long as scum is lynched D1, I'm willing to overlook any excess paranoia directed at me.

Just now, EvanManManMan said:

Why is it wrong to not take a stance on AM. Why do I have to? I don't understand why I should be forced to take a side in a matter I am neutral on.

And how is it scummy to vote an unlikely counterwagon? That makes no sense.

I don't get how you can be neutral on the biggest point of discussion.  It doesn't seem genuine to me.

It's pointless.  If the biggest wagon is someone you're neutral on, presumably you'd want to lynch someone who's scummier but can also like...actually get lynched.

4 minutes ago, Ichigo said:

He's towny

Do you want to vote someone other than AM today or is this lynch set in stone?

Only alternative I am down for now is Orihime. I don't think we can get a CFD now though.

3 minutes ago, Refa said:

I don't get how you can be neutral on the biggest point of discussion.  It doesn't seem genuine to me.

It's pointless.  If the biggest wagon is someone you're neutral on, presumably you'd want to lynch someone who's scummier but can also like...actually get lynched.

It is genuine. I've already stated that I'm not sure on AM. Just because they are a big point of discussion doesn't mean I have to take a stance and I hate the fact that people like you and Quas are trying to force me into having a stance. It's uncomfortable having to give a read when you don't have one and stuff like this only has a purpose of making me uncomfortable.

And it's not pointless because I'm pushing my scumreads. I don't care how likely they are to get lynched. I would only consider voting somebody lynchable because they were lynchable is if I hard vetoed the top wagon which I don't. 

5 minutes ago, Refa said:

do you think its wolf indicative though.  It feels more genuine than him making a half-assed read on the slot and then instantly hopping on.
bad play =/= wolf

3 minutes ago, Elemina said:

Only alternative I am down for now is Orihime. I don't think we can get a CFD now though.

at this point AM just needs to die, otherwise i'd agree. besides, when ichigo flips W the ori slot should reveal itself anyway

Just now, Elemina said:

Hi, why is that. Did you replace in for someone?

Replaced in for Spank.

Orhime is the first person I read over and her defense of AM came across as genuine to me would be why. 

1 minute ago, EvanManManMan said:

It is genuine. I've already stated that I'm not sure on AM. Just because they are a big point of discussion doesn't mean I have to take a stance and I hate the fact that people like you and Quas are trying to force me into having a stance. It's uncomfortable having to give a read when you don't have one and stuff like this only has a purpose of making me uncomfortable.

And it's not pointless because I'm pushing my scumreads. I don't care how likely they are to get lynched. I would only consider voting somebody lynchable because they were lynchable is if I hard vetoed the top wagon which I don't. 

Okay, don't vig Evan.