Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Naana said:

how much time?  What is the votal?  Do I need to claim?

10 minutes, nope, last page somewhere

1 minute ago, Fable said:

Orhime is the first person I read over and her defense of AM came across as genuine to me would be why. 

She was the first to point out the discord thing too, so basically she's just a villa who isn't self absorbed in their own reads?

1 minute ago, Ichigo said:

JohnCarter looking more and more like scum but nobody acknowledges their posts, hmm

but why tho

I don't agree w/his stance on you/Orihime at all but I don't get why that makes him scum.

Like Omega going after trump strictly because he went after ele seems not very good? 

Trying to wrap my head around it but from what I'm gathering they've played a lot together so if ele really is that easy to read would trump not know going after ele if he's a villager would be to obvious to do as wolf? 

1 minute ago, Elemina said:

Refa can you explain to me more about Marth? I was expecting a little more but from him but got nada.

I think my problem is that a lot of his reads felt off to me?  Like the conviction was there but it was more on the town reads over the scum reads and the Gorf scumread was okay but the others didn't convince me at all.

Just now, EvanManManMan said:

Why the flip

Like I think you have been towny but your read on me has been pretty weird

Because your post that I quoted seemed like town frustration, especially the part where you were like "why the fuck are you guys pressuring me to give an opinion" seems less likely to come from scum.  I already don't remember the second paragraph so maybe that part isn't as telling.

Just now, Ichigo said:

I don't know why nobody acknowledges your posts

I'm acknowledging them, I just don't get why they're scummy to you.

2 minutes ago, Fable said:

Like Omega going after trump strictly because he went after ele seems not very good? 

Trying to wrap my head around it but from what I'm gathering they've played a lot together so if ele really is that easy to read would trump not know going after ele if he's a villager would be to obvious to do as wolf? 

I think Omega's thought process was more detailed than that but you're going to need to ask him yourself tomorrow because fuck explaining it in five minutes lol.

4 minutes ago, Refa said:

but why tho

I don't agree w/his stance on you/Orihime at all but I don't get why that makes him scum.

Can you explain why I asked for Orihime (Ichi too I think) explanation but I think you said you didn't have time to analyze?

1 minute ago, Elemina said:

Can you explain why I asked for Orihime (Ichi too I think) explanation but I think you said you didn't have time to analyze?

Can you rephrase this question?  I don't get what you're asking.

Just now, Ichigo said:

I don't know why nobody acknowledges your posts

No, why are you scum reading me? Your last call on the topic was that you didn't like my scum reads, and I felt off or something. it'd be excellent to hear what you think AM is going to flip and how that changes your read