Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

26 minutes ago, Iris said:

Day 2: Automated Votals from #4081 to #4107

Omega. (6): Donald Trump, Shinori, Shattiel, Orihime, Elemina, SB.
Red Ryu (4): Ichigo, Ryanyb, weinerboy, LaserGuy
Naana (2): Red Ryu, Snike
SB. (2): Omega., dyachei
Shattiel (2): Naana, Magnificence Incarnate
Magnificence Incarnate (1): JohnCarter
Not voting (4): Alpha Male, EvanManManMan, manti, Mello

Phase ends in 21h55m. Hammer at 14.

Vote history:

Reveal hidden contents

Magnificence Incarnate (1): Shattiel

<Beta v2.0.4>

Also fcking hell @Naana you didn't just cheat on me with omega you also went with marth who you voted yesterday

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Alpha Male said:

The fact that nobody else pointed this out means that clearly there were plenty of ppl of both alignments who didn't say nothin

this is WIFOM

Wrong, I've pointed it out no less than 3 times

Day 2: Automated Votals from #4108 to #4134

Omega. (6): Donald Trump, Shinori, Shattiel, Orihime, Elemina, SB.
Red Ryu (4): Ichigo, Ryanyb, weinerboy, LaserGuy
Naana (2): Red Ryu, Snike
SB. (2): Omega., dyachei
Shattiel (2): Naana, Magnificence Incarnate
Magnificence Incarnate (1): JohnCarter
Not voting (4): Alpha Male, EvanManManMan, manti, Mello

Phase ends in 21h20m. Hammer at 14.

<Beta v2.0.4>

im not kidding, you have a multitude of people who dont think orihime is town and you have what seems to be a strong thought about a person being mafia aligned. is there a reason youre abstaining from the social mechanic of persuasion to present why you think we may be incorrect, thus garnering possible support for your rationale? because if her reads, tone and pressure are not very villa from your perspective, i would love to know how.

but to me it seems like youd rather post a lot and prod players instead of substantiate reads. at least in the moment.

@Donald Trump

On a scale of 1-10 how funny do you think it is that I'm getting wagoned and that you're at forefront of it? How many times have you lol'd at this fact?

Other than that, I'm going to read over people tomorrow. Long day for me. 

For those asking about Orihime in team mafia she literally came into the day and was like, "I'm not really going to do much in an effort to keep our slot alive in the game." So the parallel is the backseat self-preservation approach.

5 minutes ago, Alpha Male said:

>Complains about others not reading

>Doesn't read himself

?????

Not sure what you're talking about, I've read the whole game, even if I've just skimmed some parts or didn't respond to stuff

1 minute ago, Donald Trump said:

im not kidding, you have a multitude of people who dont think orihime is town and you have what seems to be a strong thought about a person being mafia aligned. is there a reason youre abstaining from the social mechanic of persuasion to present why you think we may be incorrect, thus garnering possible support for your rationale? because if her reads, tone and pressure are not very villa from your perspective, i would love to know how.

but to me it seems like youd rather post a lot and prod players instead of substantiate reads. at least in the moment.

ebwop

...multitude of people who think* orihime is town

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

@Donald Trump

On a scale of 1-10 how funny do you think it is that I'm getting wagoned and that you're at forefront of it? How many times have you lol'd at this fact?

Other than that, I'm going to read over people tomorrow. Long day for me. 

For those asking about Orihime in team mafia she literally came into the day and was like, "I'm not really going to do much in an effort to keep our slot alive in the game." So the parallel is the backseat self-preservation approach.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Donald Trump said:

wrong. i'll give you a list of reads of mine that aren't completely substantial: sb, shinori, ryu, manti. and even then i've got them in whichever direction around null. everyone else i've pretty conclusively fallen either side and said why. 

i'll case ori sooner rather than later, but if she's going to remain a frozen wolf then it'll be the former

Just now, Magnificence Incarnate said:

@Donald Trump what's your read on Evan,  care to give some meta on this guy for me? 

ive never played with evan

i thought his early play was lean villa but i thought his approach to eod yesterDay was extremely ridiculous. i parallel evans play based off that to my read on elemina since she thought she figured out the scum team mid d1: twtbaw for now, i have better priorities but if someone wants to point me toward a direction and get a thought on evan im more than happy to. like if he gets wagoned at this point its not something im willing to really oppose tho, i just have my priorities elsewhere