Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, JohnCarter said:

@Ryan and @Weiner what was your original reasoning for voting Ryu?

tone at eod d1 then it didnt get better until he got pressured.  And evne then the 'better tone' is openwolfing so liek.

Also JC explain your badtown vs badtone read on ryu

1 minute ago, Orihime said:

Shin's play reminds me of the only other game I've been in with him he feels like a leading force of the town

I didn't like the feeling of complacency I got (explained earlier) from him, how's his scumgame look comparatively?

Day 2: Automated Votals from #4820 to #4861

Red Ryu (9): Ryanyb, weinerboy, Magnificence Incarnate, Alpha Male, EvanManManMan, SB., Snike, Mello, JohnCarter
Omega. (3): Shattiel, Orihime, Elemina
SB. (3): dyachei, Red Ryu, Donald Trump
Shattiel (2): Naana, Omega.
Mello (1): Ichigo
Not voting (3): LaserGuy, manti, Shinori

Phase ends in 0h59m. Hammer at 14.

<Beta v2.0.4>

2 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

I didn't like the feeling of complacency I got (explained earlier) from him, how's his scumgame look comparatively?

I would have to check but from what others have told me he gets angry as town and scum so it's NAI

5 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

Gun to head if you had to make a call on alignment what would it be?

Probably scum if I had to choose right now. 

5 minutes ago, Orihime said:

Shin's play reminds me of the only other game I've been in with him he feels like a leading force of the town

Luv you too.

2 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

Ori hasn't seen me scum.  Omega has. Probably ask him.  Add I started earlier in this thread though I've been attempting to actively change my okay style each game as of late.  I'm more than willing to give you recent games of me playing as scum and town in recent history. 

Just now, Orihime said:

I would have to check but from what others have told me he gets angry as town and scum so it's NAI

My read on him is that he plays close to his hand, I guess I'm just waiting to see when he's gonna reveal it instead of dropping minor hints everywhere. Not everything needs to be a case of course, not really what I expect. I think I'll mull it over and if Naana/Shinori are still kicking after this flip I'm down to watch and determine what I feel