Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

2 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

if you mean kts, my point is that his vote means nothing. its meaningless, and wouldve gone unnoticed im sure if i didnt say anything. i think maybe 4+ hrs out itd be a difference, but i think that with no explanation and <1 hr out of deadline it looks like just a reason not to end up on on not lynching... especially since he has no rationale for it

we'll see if he pops back in I guess

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

dawg at least ryan and mello were viable wagons by eod, and for all we know either of them can be scum. so would the joke be on the mi wagoners if one of those two flipped scum? would we avoid lynching mi because "the game would be too easy?" or is it fine that kts is voting for someone with ZERO WAGON ON THEM with ZERO EXPLANATION.

I see your point, you make sense. Its why I dont usually use vote count analysis in my reads. 

2 minutes ago, JohnCarter said:

we'll see if he pops back in I guess

lol i mean the fact that he took that snobby ass approach to responding to my flack i was giving him is proof in and of itself

im really thinking shatt + kts + duk3 at this point nets us a w and then i get to have a field day talking about how braindead it is to doubt your townreads because "lol the game would just be too easy if all the scum were as gay as this hypothetical scumteam is" spec chat are having a field arent you guys

Just now, Mello said:

Yes? And to me, it just feels a lot of people are voting her cause of how she posts

that's literally not what i said at all when I cased her.

it has NOTHING to do with policy or posting style and the fact that you think so either shows you aren't reading or aren't comprehending.

Day 4: Automated Votals from #6539 to #6572

Shattiel (7): weinerboy, Shinori, Snike, dyachei, Donald Trump, EvanManManMan, JohnCarter
manti (2): Shattiel, Mello
Duk3star (1): Orihime
Orihime (1): Killthestory
Not voting (2): Duk3star, manti

Phase ends in 0h24m. Hammer at 9.

<Beta v2.0.4>