Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys

remember who the "wolf approved counterwagon" d1 before animal outed himself?

mi. and for some reason the rationale that he was a town counterwagon carried him to live for an extra Day.

that actually happened.

believe it or not two fucking scummies can be opposing wagons.

1 minute ago, dyachei said:

ok, but people have given their reasons and then you pop op with "I feel it's a policy lynch" when literally no one is lynching them for policy.

so your feeling there means nothing

Ok, then that's your opinion. I feel it could be a mislynch is all. So I'm voting someone I think has a higher chance of being scum that people could vote

ok, but it being a mislynch is different than it being a policy lynch. which is what you said. And I have no issue with your vote being elsewhere. I do have a problem with you trying to pass it off as a policy lynch when it isn't.

Just now, Donald Trump said:

people pass off townreads on people all the time dumb things like for being scum counterwagons @dyacheiits not new thats just the meta apparently

yeah, I mean, I know, but I think I pointed out that IF mello is a wolf (and it's possible), they likely aren't the arsonist, who we need to kill first

1 minute ago, Killthestory said:

dt saying my vote is meaningless before asking what my vote meant is why mafia players get a bad rep

not empathizing with my thought that your vote is meaningless when zero rationale is tied to your vote leads to blowing what may be something innocent extremely out of proportion, and not explaining your vote causes it to look sus. good AtE attempt tho

Just now, Donald Trump said:

not empathizing with my thought that your vote is meaningless when zero rationale is tied to your vote leads to blowing what may be something innocent extremely out of proportion, and not explaining your vote causes it to look sus. good AtE attempt tho

you assume because something is presented to you, it can't exist. don't worry, it's a typical reaction for someone who struggles to use their brain.

>people who are trying to help town
 *explain things
 *propose stances
 *engage in discussion

>people trying to remain aloof
 *drop a vote on someone who has zero votes on them an hour before deadline and dont explain them, and throw a tantrum after being called out on it

7 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

is why mafia players get a bad rep

^tantrum

whereas what i did was try to rally attention to your lack of (and continued lack of) explanation for what we can only see as a terrible vote, given the information presented. the impetus is on you to present information, not for us to drag it out of you.

Day 4: Automated Votals from #6573 to #6598

Shattiel (7): weinerboy, Shinori, Snike, dyachei, Donald Trump, EvanManManMan, JohnCarter
manti (2): Shattiel, Mello
Duk3star (1): Orihime
Orihime (1): Killthestory
Not voting (2): Duk3star, manti

Phase ends in 0h8m. Hammer at 9.

<Beta v2.0.4>