Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Shinori said:

Wtf happened to duke suspicions though?  He was in the lead when we made our lists earlier and when Evan was under pressure everyone decided to just go manti?

yeah thats more or less what happened

nah talking about mod comms are in the rules. the recently viewed log is a feature of the site how is that in bad taste

but if you wanna talk about bad taste how bout joining a game knowing youre going to barely play it and shamelessly holding onto that amirite

Look at this.

Manti comes in at EoD3 with near split wagons between Ryan and Marth. He votes Ryan randomly and then switches to Marth once either a) he realizes himself that he needs to spare the arsonist or b) wolf chat tells him not to vote the arsonist

And in the world that I'm a wolf with KTS (which I proved wrong otherwise but others still consider)

I singlehandedly remove the Ryan wagon because he is a very valuable PR to the mafia and is needed for KP.

It makes sense no matter which side of Evan v Manti you are on

it's canada day, and ppl are expecting me to be super active.

i glanced through the thread once today, and the wolves are already subsidizing a divide in the thread and creating a wagon on me when yesterday i was everyones top town.

duk3 or ori today btw.