Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

11 minutes ago, dyachei said:

right now, I think shattiel is scum - i posted a case tonight. Biggest town reads are:

snike - claim

Donald trump - spew and really ducking towny

JC - he's been towny since d1

weinerboy - based on reading his ISO today.

Biggest concerns are:
shattiel (see case)

shinori

your slot

really off chance of evan, I think. or manti

Pretend I'm town.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick aside before gone gonr: my claim has been proven just read ichigo's role pm.so it's not claim anymore tbh.

Also ??? Regarding sr entrance.

6 minutes ago, Secondhand Revenant said:

Also, your push on Shattiel... why do you call those things TMI? They are quite unexplained in those posts yes (tho I haven't seen context or anything) but is there more to the reads than just those that I'm not seeing that make them TMI? And you seem to take issue with some of his wolf lists just for being wrong?

not for being wrong. the way shatt comes to the reads and doesnt discuss feels TMI.

I had issue with his wolf lists for pushing villa only. Every time there's been a villa v wolf wagon, shatt has said "I'm ok with both" then heavily pushes the villa.

Just now, dyachei said:

not for being wrong. the way shatt comes to the reads and doesnt discuss feels TMI.

I had issue with his wolf lists for pushing villa only. Every time there's been a villa v wolf wagon, shatt has said "I'm ok with both" then heavily pushes the villa.

I feel like I'm missing something here because I'm pretty sure we've both seen people that just jump in and toss unexplained reads and don't discuss stuff

Sometimes people are just plain wrong, the first bit is a bit ?. Latter bit makes sense tho if you're saying he tries to appear to push wolves but always takes a villa option when he has the chance

5 minutes ago, Secondhand Revenant said:

Have you gone over your reasoning on this somewhere? Just a quick glance has Mello as the CW. The previous wagon on kts slot with you on there appears to be manti, donald, and shattiel

yeah, and I think shatt is a wolf and i'm not sure on manti. I didn't go over my reasoning for my change of mind, but I did talk about why I voted there to begin with.

I feel a lot better about them rn considering KTS is actually posting and not frozen

1 minute ago, EvanManManMan said:

Dyachei based on shinori's play today do you think he can be with shat?

No.

Yes.

Tell me why I'm scum.

Let's get into the nitty gritty.

Gimme a case on me that's scum besides the fact that I'm shit posting at this very moment.

15 minutes ago, Shinori said:

No.

Yes.

Tell me why I'm scum.

Let's get into the nitty gritty.

Gimme a case on me that's scum besides the fact that I'm shit posting at this very moment.

I'm not trying to bury you. I'm trying to solve the game. Part of that includes solving you and that is one of my main focuses right now.

I'm not trying to bury you. I'm trying to solve the game. Part of that includes solving you and that is one of my main focuses right now.

Assume I'm town and move on.  Come back to me down the line if you want but no way in hell do you think I get lynched today.

But seriously.

When was I advocating to lynch you today?

And I'm not assuming you are town.

You talking about trying to solve me, for now just assume I'm town and move on with that thought process. Tell me who's scum with that line of thought.

And your actions imply that you think I'm scum and it really feels like you are trying to convince others to state a read on me or to see if I'm scum in their eyes.

4 minutes ago, Shinori said:

You talking about trying to solve me, for now just assume I'm town and move on with that thought process. Tell me who's scum with that line of thought.

And your actions imply that you think I'm scum and it really feels like you are trying to convince others to state a read on me or to see if I'm scum in their eyes.

Active solving implies not assuming an alignment.

I don't get why you want me to place an associative world together in a world where you are town, especially since my current PoE has plenty of room for you to be town. There are no strong implications you being town gives, since nobody has spewed that they can't be partners with you. The only clearing associations I can draw with you are if you are mafia.

I want others' opinions on you because that can only help me with solving right?