ATTN: Peoples of Serenes Forest!

Liz

Boo and I have decided to bet on something.

If Boo says ANYWHERE on the forest that he didn't do something he had to do because he was in Serenes Forest during a month, he loses. If he doesn't say that, then I lose.

What is at stake? Far From the Forest. Whoever loses gets suspended from posting in FFtF for a week, if Vincent decides to help us a little bit in this gamble of Doom and Destruction!

gamble officially starts November 12, and ends December 12.

FFtF without Bianchi!? It would be the end of all things mortal! :(

Please don't lose!

See? this is exactly why I said "choose a different stake for yourself", I knew something like this would come up in no time. I'm sorry guys but she's gonna lose. This isn't even a gamble since victory is 100%.

Edited by Boo

See? this is exactly why I said "choose a different stake for yourself", I knew something like this would come up in no time. I'm sorry guy but she's gonna lose. This isn't even a gamble since victory is 100%.

i rather not.

win big, lose big is my motto!

and i don't mind at all. sometimes its necessary to make incredibly insane bets just because.

:P

bet is still on, with the same terms.

See? this is exactly why I said "choose a different stake for yourself", I knew something like this would come up in no time. I'm sorry guy but she's gonna lose. This isn't even a gamble since victory is 100%. I can't do something because of SF

OMG, HOW DID YOU MISS THAT WHITE TEXT!!!!!!!

i rather not.

win big, lose big is my motto!

and i don't mind at all. sometimes its necessary to make incredibly insane bets just because.

:P

bet is still on, with the same terms.

If you do lose the bet, I shall become your voice in FFtF. Tell me what you would like to post, and I shall post it.

*Realizes that this could backfire.*

So be it. Have your friends prepare for that week.

very well.

bet starts tomorrow.

everyone else, help me! if you see him post something about not doing his work for being online, inform me at once!

XD

heh, Boo Vs Bianchi and friends? I like those odds.

lol! you never said i couldn't have help!

XD

its most likely you win, though, unless you slip something accidentally into a post....

..........its just for fun.........

They are putting suspension as a stake, I fail to see the fun.

Not to mention it's encouraging the staff to misuse the punishment system.

Edited by Cynthia