Heck, You Want A Quesadilla. CYOA

ProfImpossible

Heck, you want a quesadilla. What are you gonna do about it is the question.

A.) Try to purchase a quesadilla

B.) Try to cook a quesadilla

C.) Try to summon a quesadilla 

D.) On second thought, I'd rather not have a quesadilla.

C, I'll summon one from the quesadilla dimension. What could possibly go wrong??

You try to summon a quesadilla from the quesadilla dimension, but you realize you've lost your summoning scroll. Do you

A) Search your residence for the scroll

B) Check the library for a similar scroll

C) On second thought, I'd rather not have a quesadilla.

Edited by Solvaij

7 hours ago, Solvaij said:

B) Check the library for a similar scroll

You check the library for a similar scroll. But all you find are scrolls for enchiladas, burritos, flautas, and tacos. Do you...

a. Go to the bookshelf to find the conjuring books for a quesadilla's basic ingredients,

b. Use sheer force of will to transport a quesadilla from the quesadilla dimension,

c. Use telepathy to find out who among the School has last used the scroll

d. Drive to Taco Bell instead

Hm, the open format was not my intention, but it seems to actually be pretty cool. Let's try it out!

Here's how it'll work, Someone picks an answer and then writes something based off that. They will then give answers of their own. So on, and so forth

I, and only I have the power to end it.

D

Heck, this is taking longer than you thought. Maybe you should just drive to Taco Bell instead.

The drive gives you plenty of time to think. What do you think about?

1.) Start singing the quesadilla song. "My quesadilla has a first name, it's T A C O bell. My quesadilla has a second name it's T A C O Bell"

2.) Think about the long term effects the declining quality of America's public schools will have on the nation's future.

3.) I hate taco bell, I wanna go to Taco John's!

4.) On second thought, I'd rather not have a quesadilla.

Edited by ProfImpossible

On 6/25/2018 at 10:11 AM, ProfImpossible said:

3.) I hate taco bell, I wanna go to Taco John's!

You suddenly remember that you HATE Taco Bell with a burning passion. You make a U-Turn at an intersection, but you are so focused on your vitriolic hatred for Taco Bell that you didn't notice the NO U-TURNS sign!! However, you DO notice the police car beginning to follow you with lights flashing. What you do you?

A) Pull over and talk to them. Maybe they also hate Taco Bell?

B) Speed up and outrun them!

C) Try to teleport to the quesadilla dimension.

D) Jump out of the car with my hands in the air and announce that on second thought, I'd REALLY rather not have a quesadilla.

2 hours ago, Solvaij said:

A) Pull over and talk to them. Maybe they also hate Taco Bell?

The cops share your unequivocal hatred of Taco Bell, and things go to your advantage...or so you think. One of the uniforms was so impassioned about his beef with the joint that his rant turns into a 20-minute harangue, and you just heard your stomach churn. Do you:

A. Wait for the cop's lousy screed to finish, to find out if they'll let you off with a warning?

B. Say "That's nice, officers, but I really am hungry. Cheerio!" with a fake British accent, and drive off?

C. Drive off unceremoniously without saying a word?

D. Say "screw it, all this trouble for a quesadilla!" and get a burger instead with the cops?

1 hour ago, Karimlan said:

B. Say "That's nice, officers, but I really am hungry. Cheerio!" with a fake British accent, and drive off?

Heck, this officer is boring you to death. He's impairing your quest for scrumptious cheese perfection. You're racking your brain for a way to get out of this. Oh god, now he's yelling about how the taco shell's don't have an even slope, and that promotes "the dolphin agenda"? What the hell is this guy talking about. Oh shit, you're pretty sure he just said "end times", you have to leave. Aha! You've got it, no one wants to inconvenience a British person. For all he knows you're the queen of England! 

"Pardon me my good sir, but I really am ever so hungry. I simply must get myself a quesadilla, upon which I will sup this evening. Cheerio!"  Good, that stopped him in his tracks, he seems like he was gonna say something else but you're already driving off.

Oh no! it's 3 p.m, you only have 7 hours until your neighborhood Taco John's closes!

A.) Keep driving to Taco John's (While singing a modified version of the quesadilla song.)

B.) Ooh! A museum! Maybe it's a quesadilla museum!

C.) Lament the hardships your quest has brought upon you, perhaps you should search for something other than a quesadilla?

D.) Wait a minute, maybe there's a quesadilla under my passenger seat. Grope dangerously!

1 hour ago, ProfImpossible said:

D.) Wait a minute, maybe there's a quesadilla under my passenger seat. Grope dangerously!

You reach under the passenger seat, carefully avoiding the other sundry items you have there (wrench, scissors, a few sprigs of what appear to be thyme and rosemary, a pair of slippers—you know, just in case you wind up barefoot on the highway one night). You didn't find a quesadilla, but you found a baby turtle.

You try to reach under your own seat, carefully avoiding the other other sundry items you have there (t-shirts, nail polish, an aerosol can of WD-40, an automatic weapon—you know, just in case you wind up barefoot on the highway one night). after quite a bit of digging, you find a half-eaten quesadilla lined with something green on the edges. Will you:

A. Throw the half-eaten quesadilla across the highway and watch it leave a huge acid stain on the door of the car passing by?

B. Take your chances and eat the quesadilla?

C. Put the quesadilla in a ziplock bag and set it aside for further study?

D. Reach for your portable conjuring table, set it up, and use the baby turtle as a sacrifice, AND the half-eaten quesadilla,  to summon a whole one right in the middle of the road?

Edited by Karimlan

9 hours ago, Karimlan said:

B. Take your chances and eat the quesadilla?

You want a quesadilla and you want it NOW! Who cares about a little green around the edges? It'll probably be FIIIIIIIIIIIINE.......

As you near a bridge, you take one bite of the quesadilla and immediately pass out. Hours later, you climb out of your mangled car after waking up at the bottom of a ravine. The car is destroyed, but strangely, you are completely unscathed. However, you ARE stuck at the bottom of ravine. What do you do now? (SELECT YOUR SUPERPOWER)

A) Discover the ability to shoot sticky cheese out of your fingers.

B) Discover the ability to create a giant wave of taco shells.

C) Discover the ability to travel to the quesadilla dimension.

20 hours ago, Solvaij said:

C) Discover the ability to travel to the quesadilla dimension.

Your brain is addled after the crash, you look for something to calm yourself. "If only I had another quesadilla" you think to yourself. Just then you feel a ripping and gluing together sensation. You're in a land filled with exotic tortillas and cheeses the likes of which you've never seen before. The smell of freshly cooked quesadillas wafts from every house. Before you start tearing down every house to feast on the delicious contents, there's a crack, a sizzle and the smell of cheese so hot and melty it would horribly burn your skin. Some has appeared before you.

"Hello, I am the Quesadilla Fairy, I have come to welcome you to, the quesadilla dimension! Only those who stay true to their heart on their quest for quesadillas can be transported here."

Well, you're either in a magical land of enchantment, or you died from that crash and this is some sort of Jacob's ladder scenario. Either way you're pretty psyched about all these quesadillas. 

1 hour ago, ProfImpossible said:

Your brain is addled after the crash, you look for something to calm yourself. "If only I had another quesadilla" you think to yourself. Just then you feel a ripping and gluing together sensation. You're in a land filled with exotic tortillas and cheeses the likes of which you've never seen before. The smell of freshly cooked quesadillas wafts from every house. Before you start tearing down every house to feast on the delicious contents, there's a crack, a sizzle and the smell of cheese so hot and melty it would horribly burn your skin. Some has appeared before you.

"Hello, I am the Quesadilla Fairy, I have come to welcome you to, the quesadilla dimension! Only those who stay true to their heart on their quest for quesadillas can be transported here."

Well, you're either in a magical land of enchantment, or you died from that crash and this is some sort of Jacob's ladder scenario. Either way you're pretty psyched about all these quesadillas. 

Aw, man.... Is that the end?

I would do this again, it was fun!!

1 hour ago, Solvaij said:

Aw, man.... Is that the end?

I would do this again, it was fun!!

Yep,  glad you guys had fun. I figured it was a fitting end that we finally got that quesadilla we so desperately wanted.

Don't worry, I'll have a new one real soon.