best unit EVAH

canas is back

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saphy of FE5 is overall best character due to being necessary in completing SSS, with Paola in Book 2 the best overall combat unit. Overleveled, overpowered, and the best class makes Paola so great. <3

Edited by Swordsalmon

A unit with Moulders moustache, Jagans armour, Gheb's weight, Ranulf's tail, Wallace's hair, Oscar's eye's, Athos's mouth and beard and Serra's ponytail...

Seriously, I'd say either something like Seth, Titania(FE9) or Lance.

Ike isn't even the best unit in his game :/

Ahem...

He's the best part of the different units all rolled into one. He's like a swordmaster, but with a general's strength and defense, which is increased further by Ragnell.

Without a tactics rating, I have to say Reyson is a bit overrated.

The others have superior move, though, so it's hard to argue.

Edit: The thing about Reyson generally only qualifies for FE9.

In FE10, the new Laguz stat set up makes them a lot better.

Edited by bunny

Ross? He's among the worst units in his own game. Elincia... same story (FE9, at least. Dunno about FE10). Naesale and Tibarn, same story. Sephiran... as far as my knowledge of FE10 goes, he's also not the best in his game, so he can't be the best in the series.

I'm going to say either Sety or Saphy. Tough choice.

Ross? He's among the worst units in his own game. Elincia... same story (FE9, at least. Dunno about FE10). Naesale and Tibarn, same story. Sephiran... as far as my knowledge of FE10 goes, he's also not the best in his game, so he can't be the best in the series.

I'm going to say either Sety or Saphy. Tough choice.

Elincia, Tibarn, and Naesala are all great for FE10, but definitely not the best. Sephiran is useless on account of being playable 1) on the very last chapter, 2) second playthrough on, 3) under very specific recruitment conditions, and 4) having low speed and strength combined with being a magic unit, which are pretty bad at endgame.

Sephiran requires you to do some stunt with Ike, and he needs max Spd for it too, which he doesn't get on average. Only for one chapter of playing time, and the final boss at that. It's comparable to saving all NPC Knights in Kinship's Bond just so you get Athos against the Fire Dragon or something...in fact, I'd say Athos > Sephiran.

Elincia in FE10 lacks availability and is weak to Crossbows. She doesn't even compare to Sety, whose ONLY problem is availability (and he's still available for half of his gen).

Sephiran requires you to do some stunt with Ike, and he needs max Spd for it too, which he doesn't get on average. Only for one chapter of playing time, and the final boss at that. It's comparable to saving all NPC Knights in Kinship's Bond just so you get Athos against the Fire Dragon or something...in fact, I'd say Athos > Sephiran.

Elincia in FE10 lacks availability and is weak to Crossbows. She doesn't even compare to Sety, whose ONLY problem is availability (and he's still available for half of his gen).

Sephiran's stats are crazy. Elincia is a kickass attacker and healer. She has an unlimited Brave Sword that's as strong as Silver, which gives her a 40-70% chance to activate Stun before the enemy attacks, assuming the two hits didn't already kill them.

Plus, she has staves. Bows aren't a problem for her because she can swoop in, get an instant kill, and go back. Her staves are an excellent bonus, and can work wonders if something goes wrong.

And don't forget that Amiti powers up Elincia's defenses, which work great with her rediculously high Avoid.

Sephiran's stats are crazy. Elincia is a kickass attacker and healer. She has an unlimited Brave Sword that's as strong as Silver, which gives her a 40-70% chance to activate Stun before the enemy attacks, assuming the two hits didn't already kill them.

Plus, she has staves. Bows aren't a problem for her because she can swoop in, get an instant kill, and go back. Her staves are an excellent bonus, and can work wonders if something goes wrong.

And don't forget that Amiti powers up Elincia's defenses, which work great with her rediculously high Avoid.

Oh, don't forget her terrible avalibility. So, she's not in Part 1, and she's not in a lot of Part 2, and she's not in a lot of Part 3... Where IS she?

Oh, don't forget her terrible avalibility. So, she's not in Part 1, and she's not in a lot of Part 2, and she's not in a lot of Part 3... Where IS she?

She's awesome in part 2, and possibly the best unit in 2-E, the chapter that is, IMO, the hardest in the game. She's still good when part 4 rolls around.