best unit EVAH

canas is back

She's awesome in part 2, and possibly the best unit in 2-E, the chapter that is, IMO, the hardest in the game. She's still good when part 4 rolls around.

And she's useable in 2-Prolouge, and 2-Endgame... Hmmmm, that's not a lot. She's useful as a Healer due to Psychic in 2-E, but she gets Raeped by the 5041434156361 units who appear. She's still good when Part 4 comes around, but nowhere near being the best.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And she's useable in 2-Prolouge, and 2-Endgame... Hmmmm, that's not a lot. She's useful as a Healer due to Psychic in 2-E, but she gets Raeped by the 5041434156361 units who appear. She's still good when Part 4 comes around, but nowhere near being the best.

I never said she was the best. I said she's a good character.

but she gets Raeped by the 5041434156361 units who appear.

Elincia? No. She takes almost no damage from the enemies and kills them instantly while they try to hit her with 15 accuracy. Elincia is the strongest and most defensive unit for part 2's endgame. The only thing shehas to look out for are arrows. Just swoop down twice every turn and pick them off using Leanne. After a few turns, there aren't any more archers to oppose her, especially if you have Haar clog up the left side of the level.

Elincia? No. She takes almost no damage from the enemies and kills them instantly while they try to hit her with 15 accuracy. Elincia is the strongest and most defensive unit for part 2's endgame. The only thing shehas to look out for are arrows. Just swoop down twice every turn and pick them off using Leanne. After a few turns, there aren't any more archers to oppose her, especially if you have Haar clog up the left side of the level.

She takes quite a lot of damage from enemies. She just has good avoid. She can one-round them, but if you try to make her attack a lot of enemies at once, she WILL die. Haar is much better in that chapter, combat-wise. There're quite a few Archers around Ludveck, also.

She takes quite a lot of damage from enemies. She just has good avoid. She can one-round them, but if you try to make her attack a lot of enemies at once, she WILL die. Haar is much better in that chapter, combat-wise. There're quite a few Archers around Ludveck, also.

She takes almost no damage from enemies. Her Resistance is high enough that mages are nothing, and her defense rivals the walls'. And Elincia one-rounds Ludveck and has a much easier time dealing with him.

Besides, she doesn't need defenses if the enemies can't hit her.

Marcia and Elincia, with the help of Leanne, can make quick work of those in as fast as a single turn. Even the Crossbow guys pose little threat to Elincia as long as she attacks them first.

She takes almost no damage from enemies. Her Resistance is high enough that mages are nothing, and her defense rivals the walls'. And Elincia one-rounds Ludveck and has a much easier time dealing with him.

Besides, she doesn't need defenses if the enemies can't hit her.

Um, maybe on Easy mode. On the REAL difficulties, however, she CAN take Damage and WILL take Damage. Ludveck one-rounds Elincia in Hard Mode.

Marcia and Elincia, with the help of Leanne, can make quick work of those in as fast as a single turn. Even the Crossbow guys pose little threat to Elincia as long as she attacks them first.

But there's a lot of them. Couple them with all of the Knights, and it's bad news.

Elincia in FE10 lacks availability and is weak to Crossbows. She doesn't even compare to Sety, whose ONLY problem is availability (and he's still available for half of his gen).

Does mobility mean nothing to you?

But there's a lot of them.

There aren't, actually. The right side sees one at a time, maybe once every 3 turns.

Also...

Ludveck one-rounds Elincia in Hard Mode.

...wtf? Is this some kind of joke? He has an axe, not a crossbow.

Edited by Reikken

There aren't, actually. The right side sees one at a time, maybe once every 3 turns.

Also...

...wtf? Is this some kind of joke? He has an axe, not a crossbow.

15 Might Axe with 25 Strength. Elincia has 36 HP and 18 Defense (Base. It probably won't be much higher unless you power level her.), so it is a bit of an overstatment, but he still deals a whole hell of a lot of damage.

Edited by Flynn Scifo

It's a hell of a lot of an exaggeration when it barely does half her hp. And since she gains 22 exp per physic use, she'll have leveled once or twice. If she gains 1 def and 1 hp, it doesn't even do half her hp.

Anyway, Elincia isn't just one of the best 2-E units; she is the best by leagues. In a 2-E tier list, she would be at least 2 tiers above the next highest. At least on HM. On NM, Haar is pretty amazing, too.

Uh, I don't know. There are so many good units and none of them are perfect. I guess I'd go with the Black Knight (if he counts). He can't be hurt by anything except poison and he's got imbue to heal that very little damage. He one rounds everything and is pretty much unstoppable in the 3 chapters you get to play as him. His only downfall is his mobility. I guess it's unfair to include him but I don't think there is a best. Just a lot of units that can go on the field and kick lots of ass.

This is just counting 1-9, 1-E and 3-6, not 4-E-2 where he gets his ass handed to him by Ike in one turn.

Edited by KSFF2150

His mobility is average instead of bad or good...though I suppose in FE4 there's more mounts to begin with and it is much more valuable to have one.

For Oswin, that's an example of a unit who does get hurt pretty bad by mobility. And he has bad Spd, which is the best stat in the game. And also supports to an extent.

Sigurd is a good example of a unit that could be the best.

This may sound a little stupid, but I for one reason like Tana alot. Aside from Gerik and Neimi, she was the one I capped off immediately. I love her, so she would be my best evah. ^^

That sounds a little stupid indeed o.O

Tana is a pretty average, perhaps a bit above average character. She's not even close to being the best character in her game, let alone in the series.

That sounds a little stupid indeed o.O

Tana is a pretty average, perhaps a bit above average character. She's not even close to being the best character in her game, let alone in the series.

Yeah, I know what you mean. She is not the best unit ever, though she is my favorite. No, I really dont know who the best unit ever could be. There are many of them to be honest, and it is really tough to say who is the best ever.

Game-wise? Care to explain what that means?

Hmm... As in, the best of the best.

Exmple: I believe Ephraim is the best of FE8, and I believe Hector is the best of FE7. Comparing how useful they are in their own games, I believe Hector is the dominant unit, because he is more useful in his own game compared to how useful Ephraim is in his own game.

I've played only FE6 through to FE10, so I'm going only by those games.

FE1: Oguma

Book 2: Paola

FE4: Sigurd

FE5: Saphy

FE6: Lance/Rutger

FE7: Matthew

FE8: Seth

FE9: Titania

FEDS: Rena

I think these are the overall best in their respective games. ^_^ Though Saphy, Matthew, and Paola are pretty much the best.

Edited by Swordsalmon