Welcome to the first Fire Emblem Puzzle Challenge!!!

Destiny Hero

This is basically a challenge where the following happens:

I describe a situation. However, there's one thing wrong with that situation, and it's your job to find out what. I post the challenges *when I feel like it*, and the winner gets.....

Nothing!!! But hey, I might make a silly useless sig add-on or whatever.

So, here's your first challenge:

So, there I was in Oliver's manor, trying to get Brom's sword level up. Since he had an E, he could only use a Bronze Sword :(. I had him up front taking out enemies. BUT... Right after I ended my turn, a Mage ame out of NOWHERE and smacked him with 17 damage! Thankfully, Brom had 6 left. Then ANOTHER mage came up, but had to get right in front of him.

Brom had 6 HP. He could do 27 damage with 80 accuracy. The Mage had ~35 HP, though. Somehow, Brom managed to dodge the mage's FIRST attack, which was at 77 accuracy! Then, just in time, Brom got a critical and OHKOd the Mage! Then on my next turn, I had Mist heal Brom up, and trade him an Iron sword, since his level went up!

BONUS!!!!!!

Q: How does a Laguz master swords?

A: _______________________

Good luck, pee poles.

Edited by Destiny Hero

This is basically a challenge where the following happens:

I describe a situation. However, there's one thing wrong with that situation, and it's your job to find out what. I post the challenges *when I feel like it*, and the winner gets.....

Nothing!!! But hey, I might make a silly useless sig add-on or whatever.

So, here's your first challenge:

So, there I was in Oliver's manor, trying to get Brom's sword level up. Since he had an E, he could only use a Bronze Sword :(. I had him up front taking out enemies. BUT... Right after I ended my turn, a Mage ame out of NOWHERE and smacked him with 17 damage! Thankfully, Brom had 6 left. Then ANOTHER mage came up, but had to get right in front of him.

Brom had 6 HP. He could do 27 damage with 80 accuracy. The Mage had ~35, though. Somehow, Brom managed to dodge the mage's FIRST attack, which was at 77 accuracy! Then, just in time, Brom got a critical and OHKOd the Mage! Then on my next turn, I had Mist heal Brom up, and trade him an Iron sword, since his level went up!

BONUS!!!!!!

Q: How does a Laguz master swords?

A: _______________________

Good luck, pee poles.

CONTINUITY ERROR

Here's mine.

I was playing FE4, and I was cleaning house with Sety. Levin was his father. Then all of a sudden, two unlucky blows connected, and Sety died, and I was forced to go from my last save, which was after the second castle in Ch7. :(

Solution:

Sety can't die. He's too awesome.