Husbando/Waifu mafia Day 3!

Shinori

44 minutes ago, Shinori said:

now also looking for one for Kamina.

lol

With this in mind I want to just lynch Kamina, I think there's a good chance he's scum and this way we don't have to worry about another sub. Rain's vote means I'd be putting him at L-1 though. Anything to discuss first?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Sham said:

lol

With this in mind I want to just lynch Kamina, I think there's a good chance he's scum and this way we don't have to worry about another sub. Rain's vote means I'd be putting him at L-1 though. Anything to discuss first?

I'm leaving soon, it'd be better if I voted first (assuming you can stick around longer and can vote later tonight)

6 minutes ago, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

I think it's either the scenario you mentioned, an attempt to draw a doc, or one of the following.

- A way to keep him off the lynch table today, making a mislynch more likely
- He's a scum PR that wants to buy a night

I get that keeping him alive should be the best move, since on the off chance he's town it's way better, but I feel confident enough in his scumflip that I don't want to risk one of the two options I mentioned for it.

I'll consolidate on Kamina if needed, but this is why I think lynching All Might is not as bad as it seems.

Thing is, before he claimed it seemed pretty likely the lynch would be between you or Aizen, so his claim being purely there to gain a night seems pretty odd.

And I just find it hard to believe he has a role that specificly does something N2 that would make gambling his survival for later phases away possibly worth it. I can kind of see where you're coming from, since if you're 100% sure he's scum and lying, killing him is slightly better then doing it tommorow, but I'm just not as sure.

3 minutes ago, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

Side note: I'm not doccing All Might tonight barring an innocent child pop-up. If he's alive tomorrow don't let him tell you I had a change of heart or whatever. This may be obvious but I wanted it out in the thread to make sure.

I'd be screaming for a turbo on you otherwise, and I have pretty good vocal cords~

3 minutes ago, Rain Nijika said:

Thing is, before he claimed it seemed pretty likely the lynch would be between you or Aizen, so his claim being purely there to gain a night seems pretty odd.

And I just find it hard to believe he has a role that specificly does something N2 that would make gambling his survival for later phases away possibly worth it. I can kind of see where you're coming from, since if you're 100% sure he's scum and lying, killing him is slightly better then doing it tommorow, but I'm just not as sure.

Yeah, that's pretty much the gist of it. I really don't think a poisoner is possible and don't think his play today ever comes from town. But I get it, I'll swap my vote to Kamina then.

@Sham Is it okay with you if I vote soon?

so uh why ask the doc to save you then? why even talk about the poison at all instead of just using your role?

deathproof is not a confirmed town role. I've been 1-shot deathproof as scum before lol. It's especially common in small scumteams which might be likely if we're in 11:3:1.

4 minutes ago, All Might said:

you will not be able to lynch me today. please stop trying. i can deathproof for a cycle including lynch and poison. im conf town dummy.

now, if you dont say youre going to heal me in here, im gonna have to deathproof and lynch you tomorrow.

I'm not going to heal you. See this as your chance to prove your role!

2 minutes ago, Sham said:

so uh why ask the doc to save you then? why even talk about the poison at all instead of just using your role?

deathproof is not a confirmed town role. I've been 1-shot deathproof as scum before lol. It's especially common in small scumteams which might be likely if we're in 11:3:1.

ive never seen it as scum before

i dont want to waste it on something silly

Sewage leak is making life crazy at work. Fuck my life.

Random thoughts: I have gut feeling that one of the parties of doc/self protection = scum. Itp hostile (proven to be lethal), myself as town vig, and wolf mafia nk means that scum should have a means of some forms of protection against these. Add in a potential poisoner (If all might's claim is real) and that practically begs for the wolves to have some form of surviving the lethal actions. 

Worst case scenario: all might is sk with a deathproof vest and nemu is maf protection pr. Only thing I didn't understand is why/how the message of Nemu visiting someone still goes through if a block happens? Maybe it's a quirk of the role, but it begs the question of whether it's a role that can send out modified alerts/messages to people or not. Which worries me slightly.

41 minutes ago, All Might said:

ive never seen it as scum before

i dont want to waste it on something silly

Never knew using a deathproof to prevent a guaranteed death via poison was silly. I thought it'd be utilizing the item for its innate and intended purpose: to keep you alive from a lethal/killing blow?

Also, asking for doc on you means that they have no chance of saving someone else this night and we're wasting pr.

If you used the deathproof, they have to find another target, which the doc has a chance to save, and you live.

You don't use it. You force a doc to focus you and then gives a green light for everyone else to be shot without risking hitting doc.

This leaves me confused.

16 minutes ago, Violet Evergarden said:

Never knew using a deathproof to prevent a guaranteed death via poison was silly. I thought it'd be utilizing the item for its innate and intended purpose: to keep you alive from a lethal/killing blow?

Also, asking for doc on you means that they have no chance of saving someone else this night and we're wasting pr.

If you used the deathproof, they have to find another target, which the doc has a chance to save, and you live.

You don't use it. You force a doc to focus you and then gives a green light for everyone else to be shot without risking hitting doc.

This leaves me confused.

if i use deathproof another day i can stop a kill on my own down the road potentially in a more tenuous time. if the doc heals me here theyre doing their job whereas it's likely they wouldnt effect a kill target anyways