Husbando/Waifu mafia Day 3!

Shinori

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Cú Chulainn said:

I really didn't want to claim that but this situation is very frustrating.

Willing to trust you on that so far with what I've read but I'm kinda swamped as is. Is Aizen lynchable? I had scumreads on Kamina/Nemu reading through but iirc they've been put to the side because of role shit for now.

4 minutes ago, Cú Chulainn said:

deathproof is a very itp claim /:

Imo it's not just the claim that's bothering me,  but the way he's acting and assuming that the doc will only be useful in protecting him tonight. More self centered gameplay vs. Looking at overall town gameplay/interest.

Tbh id rather aim at all might for the lynch and put the claim to the test. Randomly picking inactive feels more haphazard than not. I also am uncertain personally of what Kaminas slot has done,  but that's partially due to work things.

1 minute ago, Cú Chulainn said:

kamina is a strongwill maker motivating husbando. I asked shinori if this means he's a strongwill maker AND  motivator but he couldn't answer that.

... so why didn't he go anywhere last night?

Strongwill maker sounds scummy to me actually, scum doesn't like to get roleblocked on the kill.

Willing to hammer this.

7 minutes ago, Cú Chulainn said:

violet, allmight's claim isn't the only thing about him bothering me, don't assume things 

.....? I didn't assume anything (or assumed anything of anyone else) or say as much, I don't think? Just stated some of my thoughts on his slot...?

Role spec wise I'm ok with Kamina lynch for my own reasons. Would grant wolves the ability to get through other things. 

Something has been bothering me about Nemu...in what world is Nemu ever roleblocked by someone other than me? It makes me think they're lying about the action failing I don't see why people would roleblock her. And think in the case of town Nemu that seems even less likely a roleblock target 

So what I got from this is Kamina is a strong will motivator? All Might has a 1 shot death proof? The poison is not claimed by anyone so it's 100% by scum or fake correct? Everyone has come in and said they couldn't have poisoned