Husbando/Waifu mafia Day 3!

Shinori

2 minutes ago, Aizen said:

Something has been bothering me about Nemu...in what world is Nemu ever roleblocked by someone other than me? It makes me think they're lying about the action failing I don't see why people would roleblock her. And think in the case of town Nemu that seems even less likely a roleblock target 

Her action failed because I commuted last night - the action still goes through but then fails, this is likely why I was told I was targeted by the doc even though her action didn't work.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Sham said:

Her action failed because I commuted last night - the action still goes through but then fails, this is likely why I was told I was targeted by the doc even though her action didn't work.

...You commuted? I need to ask Shinori something. 

1 minute ago, Aizen said:

...You commuted?

In a sense. I don't want to say more about my role than necessary, but basically, actions on me should have failed last night and I'd have seen who attempted them. (As I crumbed, Refa also tried to target me, rest in peace.)

I think Aizen is scum after their interaction with Refakitty (on VE and C2). It feels like they were trying to deflect the lynch away from C2 without outright defending them (because it's kind of hard when they only have one post and they were basically attacking everything they saw iirc). It felt like a really convenient stance. I also feel like they tried really hard to cling to their scumread on Nemu today with the "town Nemu should have down Y" which is any easy way to frame an action with scum intent with the power of hindsight. In general I'm uncomfortable with scumreads based around misplays, but I'm also conflicted because I think his stance on All Might's shit is basically what I was thinking? I don't think they add up as scum/scum and as they're my two primary scumreads them not meshing together bugs me.

I was actually townreading earlygame All Might but their antics today just look like they're kind of trolling? I don't see them actively trying to solve the game beyond using basically anything they can to avoid being lynched. The only reason that I don't want them lynched is to let the poison break their alleged deathproof vest (in case they're town so we don't waste two days) but we can blast this slot tomorrow. It doesn't feel like they've done almost anything today that isn't survivalistic.

Kamina doesn't really bug me that much? It feels like they kinda tried to give C2 a pass with the 'half finished' comment. It's kind of a weird contrast to their Violet read within the same post which is much more detail but uh... I kinda thought there was more to the lynch than this. I'm kinda bothered by how things have turned out now.

outside of that uhhhh

I don't want to lynch Sham or Cu (inclined to think that the way they're handling their roles are town + general play). Rain was iirc the D1 counterwagon so they're off the table. I think Nemu will die as doc anyway and even if they're scum they'd probably just get SKed if left alive for too long anyway. Violet as vig is less likely to be scum, probably? And I kinda townread them anyway.

Estelle and Marisa fall into the camp of "your posts make my head hurt and I'll talk about you overnight" but before I gave up on that I remember finding Marisa's posts really fluffy and then iirc they dropped off? And I didn't really have an opinion Estelle. I don't know how well my Aizen read would hold up in the context of scum!All Might with their interactions so I definitely want to look at these two.

@ShamI'm Insomniac so I'll do the rest later. Aizen probably isn't dying tonight and he's the main person I'd want a response from anyway and he isn't gonna be here.

8 minutes ago, Shiki Ryougi said:

think Aizen is scum after their interaction with Refakitty (on VE and C2). It feels like they were trying to deflect the lynch away from C2 without outright defending them (because it's kind of hard when they only have one post and they were basically attacking everything they saw iirc). It felt like a really convenient stance. I also feel like they tried really hard to cling to their scumread on Nemu today with the "town Nemu should have down Y"

I mean...this isn't really incorrect. I wanted Nemu lynched Day1 and said I'd settle on C2 and vio in that order but I openly said I don't think they're good lynches because I was hoping they'd catch up and I assumed they were busy. I didn't ever say Town nemu should target X because I think Sham is a good doctor target I was wondering why she was role blocked but I had a role confused because this site is different role wise. I still think Nemu is scum but I'm clearly not getting support on it so I don't get what you mean by cling. My scumread on her never faded 

5 minutes ago, Aizen said:

I mean...this isn't really incorrect. I wanted Nemu lynched Day1 and said I'd settle on C2 and vio in that order but I openly said I don't think they're good lynches because I was hoping they'd catch up and I assumed they were busy. I didn't ever say Town nemu should target X because I think Sham is a good doctor target I was wondering why she was role blocked but I had a role confused because this site is different role wise. I still think Nemu is scum but I'm clearly not getting support on it so I don't get what you mean by cling. My scumread on her never faded 

I don't know what you mean wrt the Doctor target thing. What I meant by that is that you said town!Nemu should have done X thing differently in thread, but because they didn't they're scum. I could be putting too much stock into this because I know I rely on it to push through bullshit as scum, but it felt like the kind of response scum would make in order to prevent their case from being shut down on a townie.

I'll look at it again tomorrow though because I feel like I've rushed shit but right now I want to sleep.

On 02/09/2018 at 3:38 AM, Aizen said:

This post Sham quoted? Makes no sense. Nemu voted Vio when it came to the 2 posts so why isn't Violet first on this lynch order list that would make a lot of sense from a town Nemu. She posts C2 first. The question Sham asks is "why does Nemu put C2 first if it's there partner." the answer is simple. Let me spell it out for you useless heroes so you'll have no choice but to see the truth. Look at the reasoning behind her lynch order.  It says if C2 doesn't return/the return sucks. Now we come time to lynch and who does Nemu vote? Violet. Why though Violet came back and made a good post while C2 never did it makes perfect sense for a town Nemu to vote C2 here. That's already weird enough. What I think Nemu wanted to happen was she told C2 to come back make a good post and then Nemu would have an excuse to not vote C2 and instead say "Well that return was good enough for me to not vote C2" and vote for Ochako instead. But the plan backfires because C2 never shows up so Nemu is left with no choice or reason to not vote C2 here not wanting to vote her buddy she votes Vio seeing as the wagon is picking up speed. But then vio's claim gets her out of the water and Nemu is forced to finally vote C2 with no other option.

This is why Nemu is scum mortals and this is where we should be lynching. 

This is the post I was referring to.

Ah okay then I understand why you scumread me. I go along with actions speak louder than words and I think Nemu's actions showed she's scum. So yeah if town Nemu did as she said she would've it wouldn't be an issue but she didn't. Alright, I won't keep you awake thank you.

@Sham
I suggest Rain now Shiki's reasoning for scumreading me makes sense. While it's incorrect I can see where they're coming from and it feels mostly like disagreement. If Shiki wants to say anything else to me then can but Shiki is somewhat towny imo

End of day 1 votals will come sometime during the night phase but I at least have the main wagon right now, not sure if in proper order.

Kamina(6): Marisa, Aizen, Rain, Nemu, Sham

latest?cb=20150803205159

Kamina has been lynched! He was the Strongwilled maker, Motivating Husbando.

Night 2 has now started.  Night 2 ends in ~24 hours or at about 10:30 PM CST tomorrow.

Edited by Shinori

Marisa's initial vote on Estelle kinda bugs me. It feels like a really quick turnaround from null-Estelle to voting Estelle over one post (especially because they already covered that post earlier at a different part). It feels like they realised they needed a vote and kinda latched onto it? I'm kinda struggling to see why this leads to an Estelle vote aside from a bit of self-consciousness? But honestly when it's so blatant I don't find that kind of thing scummy. I'm also kinda ??? on their progression on Estelle later on, but the vote ends up landing on C2 which was alright.

In general I don't like their switch to Violet. It felt like an easy switch for them (they didn't say a lot about Violet earlier that I could find and they didn't put up any resistance) and even though they voted C2 again it didn't feel like they were really dictating the end of phase yesterday. They couldn't reasonably vote Rain without going back on themselves I think, and in general the game was moving towards C2 anyway I think.

"There should be a busser" feels like a lazy assumption to make, but I kinda find it hard to hold the Nemu vote against them because wow yesterday sucked reading back through. I can see them fitting the MO of demotivated scum, but that also applies to most of the game who fell off after D1. Marisa, do you still there has to be a busser? If so, why (or why not)? If your opinion has changed since you last mentioned this, explain why.

Overall I'd lynch this before Aizen I think just off of D1 interactions. I actually feel a little better on Aizen after sleeping and another skim, anyway. I'd prefer an All Might lynch over Aizen but idk where I'd say on Marisa. My gut actually says All Might based on D2 but Marisa's voting patterns bug me a lot. Have to go soon but I'll think about it.

Don't have time to read Estelle before work. Maybe before night's end, but it's not like I'm gonna fucking die anyway.