Husbando/Waifu mafia Day 3!

Shinori

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Cú Chulainn said:

violet claimed vig and that she shot ochako n1 didn't she

She did indeed, if scum roleblocked her then it wouldn't make sense for scum to have two different roles that do the same thing right? I confirm that an action I did was a roleblock but it was not on violet

hmmmmm.

speaking of the poisoning thing.

if someone is doc protected and poisoned on the same night, does that override the poison, and therefore the player isn't notified of it since it failed? or is the player notified that they were poisoned but cured immediately? i'm assuming the former

17 minutes ago, Shinori said:

A valiant figure jumps forth and stands in front of everyone!

"You wouldn't dare lynch a Beacon of Hope!"

All Might will not die if he is lynched for this day phase only.

This was only for a lynch so what happened to the poison.

4 minutes ago, All Might said:

1x bpv 1x lpv compulsive fruit vender hidden mayor

bpv stops poisons

fyi i was informed one of these abilities does the opposite of what it should do, so i was taking a risk on the bp and lpv. at this point, i think it's the hidden mayor ability tho im not sure what the opposite would be.

Violet-Claim
Estelle-This slot to me screamed newbie town and even before that the way they played this and called out Nemu on not pushing out C2 before I could makes me think they're obv town.
Cu-I think there opening posts about being fed up and overall passion for this game makes them pretty towny to me.
Marisa-Biggest jump in read for me I just feel them going "Aizen shut up give me my credit" along with the emotion in it felt really like a towny proud of the push. If she said it with less emotion I'd be more likely to scumread them. A lot of the content they've had is solid and I'm pretty sure they were active on wanting to get C2 lynched before hand (Iso would be helpful) 
Shiki-Made a case on scum me and I understand the case it doesn't really have many flaws in it and I understand the thought behind it. I don't think they've done much else that makes me want to push them one way or another 
All might-Where is this poison? Why did he have a strong early game than his steam was gone. He was a strong townread early day 1 and I'm just not seeing that fire he had before. Along with the unaccounted poison. The only reason I don't want to lynch him is it seems he's unlikely scum with Nemu.
Rain-Mostly a poe read the new Rain has not done anything to impress me and the old rain had a string of bad posts would be happy to lynch this today if I can't get Nemu but praying we can get Neum
Nemu-Read my case on her and my overall points on scum nemu but a quick tldr: Called out town on making a bad post while leaving the flipped scums post alone and then backtracks and says "oh they're kinda the same for me." Has a defense of "I could've jumped on rain you know instead of C2" this is a bad defense because after the flip she'd be in hot water. Rain also has a high chance of flipping scum. Along with the fact she said she'd vote C2 over Vio and when push came to shove voted Vio.

aizen look at my role and then youve answered your own question. i got busy d2 and stopped caring about trying to look like a not important pr and decided to let my role carry me.thru the game.

i might solve the game though. youve got to really convince me here bud

1 minute ago, All Might said:

aizen look at my role and then youve answered your own question. i got busy d2 and stopped caring about trying to look like a not important pr and decided to let my role carry me.thru the game.

i might solve the game though. youve got to really convince me here bud

What do you think about Nemu and Rain. Nemu's role makes perfect sense for scum. You're a doctor and you can protect your partners but when you're forced to claim if your partners aren't obv town you can't doc them so you're forced to doc obv town.

1 minute ago, Aizen said:

What do you think about Nemu and Rain. Nemu's role makes perfect sense for scum. You're a doctor and you can protect your partners but when you're forced to claim if your partners aren't obv town you can't doc them so you're forced to doc obv town.

lets assume u believe my poisoned claim for a second. where would that fall in my theory?

2 minutes ago, All Might said:

lets assume u believe my poisoned claim for a second. where would that fall in my theory?

Why would that change anything? If you have a full death immune that makes sense for a sk? We don't know who the poisoner is if it's real so it doesn't change anything. Unless I'm missing something?

1 minute ago, Aizen said:

Why would that change anything? If you have a full death immune that makes sense for a sk? We don't know who the poisoner is if it's real so it doesn't change anything. Unless I'm missing something?

i'm talking about for nemu. where does his role fall into your theory for the poisoner if the poisoner is real, and do you think scum would go against their own actions to look protown? unless you consider that the itp or mafia has the poison and the other scum faction is the doctor, right?

i was also debating on marissa. why do you think marissa's had a pretty drastic tone change within the game?