Kingdom Hearts II

Oguma

no, it's sorta like a revised version of kingdom hearts chain of memories on the ps2 instead of on the gba and a revised version of kingdom hearts II since it has a difficulty level that's 10x harder then hard mode

FE doesn't need fanaticism.

There are games that do what it does better.

No, it doesn't need loads of it, because it's a solid series. But it only survives because it gets enough of it.

Especially with all of the new Nintendo philosophy. If you think they keep it around for anyone but the fans than you're kind of. . . idealistic.

Fuck you.

I LOST BOTH KH1 AND 2 AND ALL I HAVE IS BELOW AVERAGE CHAIN OF MEMORIES. I've been dying to play them again forever.

that sucks, the first one was good, but the second one wasn't all that good until I got the revised version of it

Bleh, I liked them both. I didn't care about how 'easy' it was because I'm terrible at video games so it actually provided a challenge. Both of them. Because I'm terrible at video games. On Normal mode. Terrible. Video games. You may laugh.

Play a rhythm game. You may already, but if you don't being forced to press certain buttons in a timely fashion actually helps your performance in other games a bit.

I played SCIII after I got good at Guitar Hero and I was beating up on the broken computer.

But the games are solid.

Eh, they are being cruel to us, they're giving us Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories for the PS2 instead of both CoM AND FM. Wow, the voiceovers are already in english anyway o_O;;;...

KH isn't fanaticism. If anything, stupid people REFUSE to play the game because it has Disney characters, thus making it insta-gay. BUt KHI+II are great. Not much for replay value, but great. I started off on proud mode :3. I still need to play Final Mix, cuz I love challenges and I want to try the "Lvl 1 Sora" PT( You can get a skill called "no exp" that lets you go through the entire game without leveling up. The way the game works, you'll still get all the major skills and hp ups, but you'll miss out on the things that make the game exceedingly easy, as well as the defensive/some offensive capabilities. That makes it much more like a strategy game.

KH isn't fanaticism. If anything, stupid people REFUSE to play the game because it has Disney characters, thus making it insta-gay.

Lawl. That is by far the stupidest reason to not want to play KH. Anyone with 10% of a brain knows that characters from Disney classics = awesome. I just didn't like what the game did with them (and FF characters). And its combat system is simple for an RPG. RPG combat systems are expected to be complex to some extent.

Edited by Black Luster Soldier

Lawl. That is by far the stupidest reason to not want to play KH. Anyone with 10% of a brain knows that characters from Disney classics = awesome. I just didn't like what the game did with them (and FF characters). And its combat system is simple for an RPG. RPG combat systems are expected to be complex to some extent.

lawl. RPG combat systems "complex". hahaha wow.

Most RPGs use the following in their menus.

ATTACK

MAGIC/SKILL

ITEM

And it's really not that complex.

Edited by Rei

lawl. RPG combat systems "complex". hahaha wow.

Most RPGs use the following in their menus.

ATTACK

MAGIC/SKILL

ITEM

And it's really not that complex.

So true.