ATTN: Destiny Hero

Oguma

Not necessarily post less in general, but to stop posting things that is capable of offending people. Your topic on homosexual marriage and what you had posted in it is a fine example. It just ain't welcome.

don't be a SUZAKU that's all we ask from you

hey. just got home from work, and was informed that destiny hero was epicly failing more. so i thought i would check stuff out. You fail. you just, flat out fail.

so much hate...

But I had fun torturing Suzaku with Makoto.

Suzaku>DH

But DH isn't total fail. That success story was a heartwarming tale of a nublet trying desperatly to buy weapons that he should have had enough of/ enough money to buy, seeing that it's damn near impossible to not have enough money to but stuff unless you try to arena abuse then go broke.

Dear Destiny Hero,

You're not a troll and you'll never be one. In fact, you make us real trolls a bad name. Trolls are supposed to attack the morons, assholes, jerks, and fools of the forums while providing lulz! Trolls do not attack ANYONE for no reason. You must have a reason to attack somebody and not because you don't like them or minor things.

But hey, you're original, I mean attackin' gays and everypone who don't agree with your viewpoints, I mean that'll give you respect point among other trolls and members here! You should keep on doing that!

Don't let me come out from under my bridge and show you what a real troll can be.

Now, if you excuse me, I must be on my way to class. But before I leave for class, let me give you an education:

*LEARN HOW TO RESPECT OTTHERS AND DON'T USE YOUR FAITH TO ATTACK THOSE WHO DON'T FOLLOW IT!

*WE GET IT, YOU DON'T LIKE A GAME. DON'T ATTACK ANYONE WHO DOES LIKE IT!

*LIVE AND LEARN FROM FOOLS AND FROM SAGES!!! - (Anyone who notice that gets a cookie. Here's a clue: Steven)

-Snow_Storm

Edited by Snow_Storm

Dear Destiny Hero,

You're not a troll and you'll never be one. In fact, you make us real trolls a bad name. Trolls are supposed to attack the morons, assholes, jerks, and fools of the forums while providing lulz! Trolls do not attack ANYONE for no reason. You must have a reason to attack somebody and not because you don't like them or minor things.

But hey, you're original, I mean attackin' gays and everypone who don't agree with your viewpoints, I mean that'll give you respect point among other trolls and members here! You should keep on doing that!

Don't let me come out from under my bridge and show you what a real troll can be.

Now, if you excuse me, I must be on my way to class. But before I leave for class, let me give you an education:

*LEARN HOW TO RESPECT OTTHERS AND DON'T USE YOUR FAITH TO ATTACK THOSE WHO DON'T FOLLOW IT!

*WE GET IT, YOU DON'T LIKE A GAME. DON'T ATTACK ANYONE WHO DOES LIKE IT!

*LIVE AND LEARN FROM FOOLS AND FROM SAGES!!!

-Snow_Storm

what the bold says. theres a difference between a troll and a complete idiot.