This game needs more ways to get sacred coins.

Anacybele

18 minutes ago, Azuni said:

Haven't felt the impact of this problem myself, although I can see how people could if they have a lot of unit projects.

As someone hanging around top 1k~3k in AA for some time, I've been sitting on a pile of 800~1000+ Coins and Refining Stones. Haven't found many unit projects that required Stones, nor many new relevant Sacred Seals to max out. (already have most of the great 240sp seals maxed, plus at least one atk+3/spd+3/hp+5)

The only reason my Stone stash ever went down was to make Dews for the interesting prf refines (Lilina/Alm/Caeda/Marth/etc).

Thanks to this arena update, some of the Stones (converted to Dew when the time comes) are earmarked for when I need to use Alfonse or Sharena in arena.

I am literally on hold with my next +10 project because i have run coins and dew... i mean i have some +10 that dont even have adedicated seal... So for now my merging projects are on hold until i get ahold of like 1000+ coins and like 2000 dew... its that bad, I dont like unfinished units...

16 minutes ago, XRay said:

Unless the unit is running a Brave Weapon, Speed +3 is the best offensive Sacred Seal for nukes. Heavy Blade, Flashing Blade, etc. are inferior to Speed +3.

All one-hit kill builds prefer Attack +3 over Speed +3. One-hit kill Wrath builds typically prefer Quickened Pulse over Attack +3 if running a dual-phase first round of combat (instead of being locked to enemy phase).

28 minutes ago, XRay said:

Unless the unit is running a Brave Weapon, Speed +3 is the best offensive Sacred Seal for nukes. Heavy Blade, Flashing Blade, etc. are inferior to Speed +3.

The flashing blade effect works well on Caeda, but I haven't upgraded the flashing blade seal yet. I have upgraded two of the attack seals and one of the speed seals because they are very useful. I think the issue is that many seals are overpriced. I would have many uses for even a basic resistance seal, but not necessarily enough at the current cost.

15 minutes ago, Tree said:

The flashing blade effect works well on Caeda, but I haven't upgraded the flashing blade seal yet. I have upgraded two of the attack seals and one of the speed seals because they are very useful. I think the issue is that many seals are overpriced. I would have many uses for even a basic resistance seal, but not necessarily enough at the current cost.

Flashing Blade Refinement is worse than Spd Refinement. It works well against armor units because most are slow. Flashing Blade is less useful against most other units, because she would rather have more Spd to double enemies.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

For anyone curious, here are the actual numbers:

There have been a total of 3,610 Sacred Coins distributed.

There is a total of 65 Sacred Seals with 3 tiers (150 Sacred Coins each), 4 Sacred Seals with 2 tiers (100 Sacred Coins each), and 6 Sacred Seals that can only be obtained through the Sacred Seal Forge (worth 210 Sacred Coins total) for a total of 10,360 Sacred Coins required, or 2.87 times the amount of Sacred Coins currently available.

Players that missed the original release of a Sacred Seal need even more Sacred Coins to purchase the missed Seals, which just makes this even worse for newer players. If you missed every single Sacred Seal currently available, you would need an additional 1,110 Sacred Coins to purchase all of the missed Sacred Seals, which is nearly a third of all Sacred Coins distributed to date.

There have been a total of 1,814 gold rocks and 530 Divine Dew distributed for a total of 2,344 Divine Dew.

There is a total of 41 characters with a weapon that can be refined with Divine Dew (not including evolution) for a total of 8,200 Divine Dew required to give each character one refine, or 3.50 times the amount of Divine Dew currently available.

I did not know it was that bad.  I have been having trouble with not having dew mostly since most of the units that I want to refine need dew.  I can maybe upgrade one unit a month since I am not that interested in arena and AA since I am f2p.  I pick and choose what seals I upgrade so I don't feel the crush about seals because I focus on the "good" ones, but more coins would be nice as well.

10 minutes ago, XRay said:

Flashing Blade Refinement is worse than Spd Refinement. It works well against armor units because most are slow. Flashing Blade is less useful against most other units, because she would rather have more Spd to double enemies.

When running the Spd refine, Caeda prefers having Attack +3 in the Sacred Seal slot instead of Speed +3. This means she has the same Spd between the two builds, but the Spd refine gives her 3 more Atk in exchange for a weaker Special.

However, the difference between the two builds is small enough that it really doesn't matter that much.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

When running the Spd refine, Caeda prefers having Attack +3 in the Sacred Seal slot instead of Speed +3. This means she has the same Spd between the two builds, but the Spd refine gives her 3 more Atk in exchange for a weaker Special.

However, the difference between the two builds is small enough that it really doesn't matter that much.

I ran her with +Atk so she gets 4 additional Atk and ran Speed +3 Sacred Seal. Does she prefers both +Atk and Attack +3 in the same build?

1 minute ago, XRay said:

I ran her with +Atk so she gets 4 additional Atk and ran Speed +3 Sacred Seal. Does she prefers both +Atk and Attack +3 in the same build?

I'm running

+10 Caeda [+Atk] (Wing Sword [unique], Iceberg, Swift Sparrow 2, Speed +3) +6/6/6/6

against

+10 Caeda [+Atk] (Wing Sword [Spd], Moonbow, Swift Sparrow 2, Attack +3) +6/6/6/6

as the optimal sets for the corresponding refinements (also avoiding Ploys) using my usual conditions.

12 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm running

+10 Caeda [+Atk] (Wing Sword [unique], Iceberg, Swift Sparrow 2, Speed +3) +6/6/6/6

against

+10 Caeda [+Atk] (Wing Sword [Spd], Moonbow, Swift Sparrow 2, Attack +3) +6/6/6/6

as the optimal sets for the corresponding refinements (also avoiding Ploys) using my usual conditions.

I see, I ran mine with 0 merges against enemies [+5, +Spd, Moonbow, Fury].

49 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

That's because (1) it doesn't take up the Sacred Seal slot and (2) Caeda has a noodle arm and isn't a nuke.

That's probably true. She really requires the special and effective damage to work. I cannot find a +atk version though.

48 minutes ago, XRay said:

I only have her attack armor and cavalry units generally (and usually green ones). She works quite well for that. Perhaps flashing blade isn't optimal for a general build, but I use other red units for that anyway.