I have homework to do....

Liz

I have two pages of flute practice and in around two hours, my class will start. I hate flute right now.

I'm also extremely tired and sleepy.

flute is so awesome, because its so similar to the saxophone

XD

if you know how to play the flute, its easy to learn to play the saxophone and vice versa

fingerings are very similar and stuff.

for me, as a saxophone player who messed around with some flutes once in a while, the hardest part of learning flute is keeping a good posture arms get very tired

i hear its easier for a flute player to learn saxophone, though. much less keys and such

XD

if you know how to play the flute, its easy to learn to play the saxophone and vice versa

fingerings are very similar and stuff.

for me, as a saxophone player who messed around with some flutes once in a while, the hardest part of learning flute is keeping a good posture arms get very tired

i hear its easier for a flute player to learn saxophone, though. much less keys and such

Don't worry, I knew what you meant. I just wanted an excuse to bust out the lolpear.

Don't worry, I knew what you meant. I just wanted an excuse to bust out the lolpear.

lol~!

Calc was easy two years ago.

homework wasn't hard at all. just tedious. and i was really tired.

we're going over integral equations and Riemann sums right now.

Say what?!

Well, I seen a guy play flute and saxophone, so it's kinda true.

Do your work or you gonna be a college drop out.

?

why would i drop out? and no, i don't work.

i just kinda forgot i had homework to do until almost midnight.

yeah, flutes and saxophones are very similar. you just have to reconfigure your brain to learn the new fingerings which aren't that different

i've seen many flute players in competitions who also compete on the saxophone

:mellow:

lol~!

yeah, flutes and saxophones are very similar. you just have to reconfigure your brain to learn the new fingerings which aren't that different

i've seen many flute players in competitions who also compete on the saxophone

:mellow:

Like how many violinists can switch over to the viola and guitar. It's the fingerings you gotta worry about. Thing about violin to viola is that you are now in the Alto Cleft and you have to know which notes are place on what line or in what space.

Edited by Snow_Storm

Like how many violinists can switch over to the viola and guitar. It's the fingerings you gotta worry about. Thing about violin to viola is that you are now in the Alto Cleft and you have to know which notes are place on what line or in what space.

yeah, but it only takes a bit of time to "relearn" the fingerings. i haven't messed around with flutes much, but those people i mentioned who went from flute to saxophone say that it wasn't all that complicated to learn how to play the saxophone.

and let me tell you that those girls yes, they were all girls were quite good at playing saxophone, so they weren't just talking. good competition indeed

Edited by Empress Alina

yeah, but it only takes a bit of time to "relearn" the fingerings. i haven't messed around with flutes much, but those people i mentioned who went from flute to saxophone say that it wasn't all that complicated to learn how to play the saxophone.

and let me tell you that those girls yes, they were all girls were quite good at playing saxophone, so they weren't just talking.

Okay, so they are girls playing the saxophone. So what. I seen girls playing sax as well.

Okay, so they are girls playing the saxophone. So what. I seen girls playing sax as well.

no, i'm saying that they're flute players who decided to play the saxophone

i've seen a girl play a sax since i was in sixth grade

just decided to add that all of the people who did this were girls. maybe because there is a large proportion of girls in the flute section.

no, i'm saying that they're flute players who decided to play the saxophone

i've seen a girl play a sax since i was in sixth grade

just decided to add that all of the people who did this were girls. maybe because there is a large proportion of girls in the flute section.

I read that as sex <.<

I failed my accounting test today... fuck...

Damn...

I had the results to the most dodgy math paper I had ever taken, today. 84%. "How. The. Fuck. How. The. Fuck. How. The..." has been going through my mind since then.