Millennials and Gen Z are better!

XRay

What would follow Gen Z Moves? Gen AA batteries? Now those are becoming something of a thing of the past, what with everything having chargeable batteries now. I remember how my GBA just devoured those babies.

Went to the Chemical Heritage Foundation/Science History Institute recently, a real small, but free and perfectly located half-business half-museum building in Philadelphia. Right as you walk into the museum part, I turned to my left, and the older generation with me commented immediately on the sight of a bygone machine, I think it was for copying checks or something. They commented on how old it was, the one person sitting there and watching over the museum commented that said that machine is frequently a clear generation divider when people stroll into the museum.

1 minute ago, ChefGuevara said:

Assuming that I'm thinking of the same thing, basically just supermarkets on military bases 

Oh, okay.

4 minutes ago, ChefGuevara said:

Assuming that I'm thinking of the same thing, basically just supermarkets on military bases 

close enough, it's the general store; groceries are through the commissary

We have always just called both the commissary 

same difference tho

actually fuck I'm not even sure that they're different things for us, it's been a while since I've been

Edited by ChefGuevara