Myrrh

Okay, Myrrh has, by far, THE best growths out of any character in any game, and her EXP shoots up faster than a rocket, even giving her +2s and +3s (if you get lucky). Her stats are also crazy high.

However, she needs to be fueled by the Dragonstone, but that's going to break after just 50 uses. I REALLY don't want to lose the stone. Is there any way that I can repair the stone or buy a new one, and is Myrrh worth using? I only have 11 units and I was looking for the 12th.

DO NOT DEBATE ABOUT OTHER CHARACTERS OR WHO I SHOULD/SHOULDN'T USE.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a glitch that allows you to repair the stone, but that's it. She gains a level after killing just about anything, and the Dragonstone adds crazy bonuses. If you're going to use her, exploit the glitch. If you don't want to exploit that, don't use her.

There's a glitch that allows you to repair the stone, but that's it. She gains a level after killing just about anything, and the Dragonstone adds crazy bonuses. If you're going to use her, exploit the glitch. If you don't want to exploit that, don't use her.

Is it the glitch where you give it to an enemy? Explain the glitch.

Do I ever get another stone?

Wait, how am I supposed to do the glitch? It's too complicated and isn't explained well.

Also, can I do that glitch after I've cleared the gorgon egg chapter?

Wait until either chapter pops up as a skirmish battle. You can reset the skirmish battles by entering/retreating from the Tower of Valni or Lagdou Ruins IIRC.

Which part of the glitch don't you understand? Is it this bit?

To use this trick, you need to have an enemy attack while standing on a flame tile or broken snag (where the snag used to be). Once the enemy finishes attacking, and before another enemy moves, reset the game. When you resume the game, you should be able to control the enemies. This might take a few tries to work but, once you get the hang of it, you can pull off it with near 100% success.

You need the enemy to attack when they're standing on a flame tile or a broken snag spot.

While they're in the middle of their attack, reset.

When you continue your game from where you left, you should be able to control the enemy units.

Wait until either chapter pops up as a skirmish battle. You can reset the skirmish battles by entering/retreating from the Tower of Valni or Lagdou Ruins IIRC.

Which part of the glitch don't you understand? Is it this bit?

You need the enemy to attack when they're standing on a flame tile or a broken snag spot.

While they're in the middle of their attack, reset.

When you continue your game from where you left, you should be able to control the enemy units.

So, I find a flame tile, stand next to it, and get attacked while they stand on one. Then I shut the game off. Next, I have Eph move next to the enemy I now control, and I give it four items?.......

I still don't understand it. Am I supposed to get to an egg? They can't attack...

So, I find a flame tile, stand next to it, and get attacked while they stand on one. Then I shut the game off. Next, I have Eph move next to the enemy I now control, and I give it four items?.......

Yes, up until the giving enemy four items.

What you do from here is move the Gorgon Egg (yeah, they can move) to your supply character (either Eirika or Ephraim) and make them withdraw four items from the supply.

Then wait a couple of turns until the Gorgon Egg hatches.

Finally, do the glitch again and make the hatched Gorgon deposit the four items back to the supply character.

Edited by VincentASM

Yes, up until the giving enemy four items.

What you do from here is move the Gorgon Egg (yeah, they can move) to your supply character (either Eirika or Ephraim) and make them withdraw four items from the supply.

Then wait a couple of turns until the Gorgon Egg hatches.

Finally, do the glitch again and make the hatched Gorgon deposit the four items back to the supply character.

That doesn't tell me much..

So, I stand behind a flame tile, and next to an egg? Then I let an enemy attack me while it stands on a flame, and I shut the power off.

After controlling the enemies, I move the egg onto a flame tile and have it take 4 items out of the convoy. Then I let it hatch and attack me (I can kill the other gorgon), while on the flame, turn the power off, have the egg dump the items back into the supply, then I kill the hatchling.

Do I have it? See, that's how it should be explained.

I see nothing wrong with Vincent's explanation.

I move the egg onto a flame tile and have it take 4 items out of the convoy.

No need to move him onto a flame tile. The only time that has to be done is when you want to control the enemies.

I see nothing wrong with Vincent's explanation.

No need to move him onto a flame tile. The only time that has to be done is when you want to control the enemies.

Well, if I get it onto a flame tile, it won't have to move when it attacks, right?

Hmm, how about we start again?

Part 1: Actually controlling the enemies

1) Enter the Neleras Peak map.

2) Move your supply character (either Eirika or Ephraim) next to a Gorgon Egg.

3) Get an enemy (any enemy, eg. a Mauthe Doog, Mogall or whatever) to attack one or your characters, while the enemy is standing on a flame tile or where a broken snag used to be.

4) After the enemy has finished their attack, and before they completely grey out (and thus their attack ends), reset the game.

5) Reload your game from where you left off.

If all the steps were done successfully, you should be able to control the enemies. If not, repeat steps 3 and 4 until it works.

Part 2: Repairing your items

5) Assuming you've gained control of the enemies, select the Gorgon Egg next to the supply character.

6) Move the Gorgon Egg to the supply character and make them withdraw four items.

7) End your turn.

8) Keep ending your turn until the Gorgon Egg with the four items hatches into a Gorgon.

9) Control the enemy again using steps 3 and 4 from Part 1.

10) Move the hatched Gorgon with the four items next to the supply character and make them deposit the four items.

Surely you can't go wrong now ^^;;;

If you still don't understand, tell me at which points you don't understand.

Edited by VincentASM

4) When the enemy is in the middle of their attack, reset the game.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you have to reset between the EXP bar and the enemy unit graying out (or if you don't have an EXP bar, right after their attack)? I recall reading that on some FAQ.

Hmm, how about we start again?

Part 1: Actually controlling the enemies

1) Enter the Neleras Peak map.

2) Move your supply character (either Eirika or Ephraim) next to a Gorgon Egg.

3) Get an enemy (any enemy, eg. a Mauthe Doog, Mogall or whatever) to attack one or your characters, while the enemy is standing on a flame tile or where a broken snag used to be.

4) When the enemy is in the middle of their attack, reset the game.

5) Reload your game from where you left off.

If all the steps were done successfully, you should be able to control the enemies. If not, repeat steps 3 and 4 until it works.

Part 2: Repairing your items

5) Assuming you've gained control of the enemies, select the Gorgon Egg next to the supply character.

6) Move the Gorgon Egg to the supply character and make them withdraw four items.

7) End your turn.

8) Keep ending your turn until the Gorgon Egg with the four items hatches into a Gorgon.

9) Control the enemy again using steps 3 and 4 from Part 1.

10) Move the hatched Gorgon with the four items next to the supply character and make them deposit the four items.

Surely you can't go wrong now ^^;;;

If you still don't understand, tell me at which points you don't understand.

So, JUST make sure the enemy stands on the flame tile, and that's all I have to do to control them? Simple enough.

But, even after that turn ends, can I still control them?

If so, how can I stop controlling them?

I'm trying to find a video of this but I can't find one...

Edited by Destiny Hero

Oh yeah, that's right. I'll edit that.

So, JUST make sure the enemy stands on the flame tile, and that's all I have to do to control them? Simple enough.

But, even after that turn ends, can I still control them?

If so, how can I stop controlling them?

You have to repeat it each turn you want to control them.

Also bear in mind Mekkah's correction in his previous post.

Edited by VincentASM

Oh yeah, that's right. I'll edit that.

You have to repeat it each turn you want to control them.

Also bear in mind Mekkah's correction in his previous post.

Okay, so I reset as my EXP increases? I'm testing it now. I just turned on my sexy Dialga/Palkia DS with pictures of Priscilla all over it <3