Myrrh

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, a gorgon tried to hit Ewan from far away, on a flame tile, and I shut it off right when the EXP bar faded. I can't control anyone...

I turn the game back on and it's just doing the enemy's turn again =/

Edited by Destiny Hero

Thanks! Now it makes sense ^____^

Right now, though, I'm defending a stone from the emo bishop dude. Myrrh, Seth, Cormag and Amelia chocked up on openings and clogged them up, Syrene, Duessel and Tethys are the king's emergency backup, and the twins, Ross and Saleh are holding back the main force.

Going pretty good, turn 10, L'Arachel's running to heal Cormag and Seth because I'm too cheap to use Elixers that they're holding.

I'll put it into screenshot form...as I have the screenlying about

1692_-_Fire_Emblem_Seima_no_Kouseki.png

Myrrh is worth using in the end and will really stand up to those units so there is no real need earlier on. If you lack confidence in her survival (at such low HP poison is a real threat) use an Angelic Robe. Avoiding magic helps big time as well (while defence is incredible the res is rather lacking).

Whenever I try it, it doesn't work. I have animations off, and I power off/reset right when the enemy goes gray/when the EXP bar goes away.

I've tried it with nearly every timing possible.

That sounds like you're on the wrong type of tile. Timing is pretty easy to get correct, especially with a bit of practice.

So, I'd suggest trying some other similar tiles on the map (this is probably more appropriate for the snag tiles, since you might not know where their original spot used to be).

Myrrh is amazing, and in a normal campaign you'll never have to worry about her stone running out, unless there's some serious tactician error going on. Since she'll level up at nearly every kill of a promoted enemy (maybe lesser enemies too, I can't recall, it's been awhile), all you need to do is weaken one with another unit, then have her finish him off. And that's only for the first couple levels (or if you're really worried about stone usage) after which she easily holds her own. Like manaketes in other games, she has very nice utility as a boss-killer, and can really come in handy. I've personally never had her stone break on me, ever, and she's just a lot of fun to use.

Myrrh is amazing, and in a normal campaign you'll never have to worry about her stone running out, unless there's some serious tactician error going on. Since she'll level up at nearly every kill of a promoted enemy (maybe lesser enemies too, I can't recall, it's been awhile), all you need to do is weaken one with another unit, then have her finish him off. And that's only for the first couple levels (or if you're really worried about stone usage) after which she easily holds her own. Like manaketes in other games, she has very nice utility as a boss-killer, and can really come in handy. I've personally never had her stone break on me, ever, and she's just a lot of fun to use.

Any "uber awesome 1337 skilled tacticion" knows how to handle each situation and can even use Knoll as one of the best units in the team. Point nullified.

Any "uber awesome 1337 skilled tacticion" knows how to handle each situation and can even use Knoll as one of the best units in the team. Point nullified.

You're taking what I said entirely out of context, and putting words in my mouth. Please don't. :\

You never addressed at all the point that there are more than enough stone usages. A generous 25 uses, to raise her to an acceptable level, and another generous 25 uses of sprinkled boss and promoted enemy death. What more do you really want from her?

Myrrh is amazing, and in a normal campaign you'll never have to worry about her stone running out, unless there's some serious tactician error going on. 1. Since she'll level up at nearly every kill of a promoted enemy (maybe lesser enemies too, I can't recall, it's been awhile),[]b2.[/b] all you need to do is weaken one with another unit, then have her finish him off. And that's only for the first couple levels (or if you're really worried about stone usage) after which she easily holds her own. Like manaketes in other games, she has very nice utility as a boss-killer, and can really come in handy. I've personally never had her stone break on me, ever, and she's just a lot of fun to use.

1. She levels up on every kill, no matter what. Once sh's at her top levels, a generic enemy still gives nearly a whole level.

2. She kills them all in one hit; you don't have to set up for her.

Myrrh is absolutely freaking amazing. After I finish my science project (which I'm obviously not doing) and force my brother to finish a level (freaking battle saves), I'm practicing the repair trick. Already crushed the Tower of Valni, so I'm going to the big boy ruins :D

Hmm... wonder if that last part of the ruins will make you cry.

You never addressed at all the point that there are more than enough stone usages. A generous 25 uses, to raise her to an acceptable level, and another generous 25 uses of sprinkled boss and promoted enemy death. What more do you really want from her?

I agree, she's got plenty of Dragonstone uses, it'd be rare to see some1 use them all up on the regular campaign. Fa's probably the only mamkute you should worry about breaking their stones since she's only got 30 uses for it.

50 uses for only 5-ish chapters is still friggin fail, though.

And good that you mentioned she caps her level so quickly, since that's only another disadvantage for her, since using her will only cripple your team more because she doesn't gain experience anymore.

I think "crippling the team" is a little exaggerated, lategame chapters tend to have more than enough EXP for your chapters to become good enough to make the final chapter EASY.

A good example of this is the fact that people can actually raise Nino to a decent level Sage and not cripple the others (for if that were the case, no1 would wanna use her at all).