Best S-Supports that Never Existed

vanguard333

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, vanguard333 said:

Ugh; this is getting nowhere... Let's just go back to the main topic. (And before you do any kind of victory dance, this is not a win for you; this is me being tired of this argument and wanting to go back to what this was originally supposed to be about).

This, yes. And the point was that we think Ike and Elincia should've been an option, not that we think it was more hinted at than Ike and Soren.

OboroxLaslow or hell even OboroxOdin to me was pretty big missed opportunity. I mean it would've been interesting to see how oboro would react to them considering they're from another world and all. Another thing is that both Laslow and Odin know what it feels like to have a family member die in front of you so really it could've made for quite a heartwarming support if you ask me.

• 2 weeks later...

Gangrel and Aversa. I know, I'm crazy, but I want to see how Gangrel gets over the fact that Aversa was using him all along, and how Aversa deals with the fact that Gangrel is a selfish sadist.

Also, Walhart and Cervantes. Cervantes is just so loyal.