Tag Team Debate

I think I saw something like it on FEFF and I applied for it, but I think it failed to have enough people for a reasonably tourney. That would have been almost 2 years ago, but if something like that were to come up here, tourney or not, I'd be up for it.

I'm just wondering, what would be fun pairings to use?

Kent x Sain and Florina x Fiora seem so... I dunno, but they don't seem very fun to use to me.

MarcusxLowen would be pretty interesting, as something pathetic like DorcasxBartre.

EDIT: Or even FE6 teams might be better. ^_^

Edited by Swordsalmon

Or FE8, FE9... any game, really.

Personally, I'd say Boyd x Mist would be a very interesting pair to use <3

Or Largo x Tauroneo, for epic lulz XD

FE10 is a good idea since people can only support with one other PC. I'd have to theory it though since I didn't play it...

What could also be fun is a 3+ FFA debate, though that would be really long.

FE10 could be potentially interesting, only one support pairing + the fact you can support with anyone, opening up a few more options than the other games would have. Though FE6-8 would also be fairly fun and interesting.

Well I remember this happening, the tag team debate would be for characters who support each other. For example EliwoodxHector (Though I think that combination should be banned just because it's too ridiculously good.)

Actually, HHM Hector x Eliwood isn't all that great since Hector has that cute level cap he reaches after some time, making him quite useless, which means he might not be able to follow Eliwood all the time, especially once Eliwood promotes.

But anyway... are we going to do this or what?