Tag Team Debate

If you do Hector x Eliwood, the argument that you have to drag a L1 Hector along should you not use him should be banned in some way or another. And obviously "lol Hector has to seize".

By 3 person FFA I mean that for example:

dude A picks Eliwood

dude B picks Hector

dude C picks McCartney

dude A posts "eliwood is better than hector because blablabla, he's also better than McCartney because blablabla"

dude B posts "hector > eliwood cos blablabla, your argument is a shit, he's also beter than McCartney e_e"

dude C posts "mccartney > all and counters all etc"

though im not perfectly satisfied with the idea since it's basically just three people 1v1ing at once and it could turn out really long. So let's stick to tag teams for now.

I believe the idea last time was that you teamed up with someone, and you picked a support pair, but I think it's possible to do it without the obligation that the two should support.

Very long debates are actually very interesting to read, usually. Three posts each would be a uber nine post debate.

But let's first see how a tag team debate will turn out.

Actually, HHM Hector x Eliwood isn't all that great since Hector has that cute level cap he reaches after some time, making him quite useless, which means he might not be able to follow Eliwood all the time, especially once Eliwood promotes.

But anyway... are we going to do this or what?

The reason why Hector x Eliwood is even MORE hax in HHM is because of the massive defense and avoid boost early in the game when you need it a lot more. In late game, they don't need it nearly as much, so Eliwood doesn't NEED to be dragging him along.

I don't think a free for all 3 way debate is good. Each post will be too long, and will take forever. One reason why people didn't debate is because they didn't feel like it or have enough time.

Just stick to 1v1 and 2v2.

Edited by Rei

I will obviously join. We must first pick a game. FE4 has the lover system going for it, FE5 has only bond supports, FE6789 have alright support systems, and FE10's is perfect for it.

Dart/Farina costs 100k, Lyn/Rath costs 30k. Lyn has earlygame hax, recruiting Geitz, Kent B support, and Rath has EXP rank hax, Guy B. Dart/Farina has EXP rank, I guess...

I would prolly use something cool like Bartre/Canas. 8)

I'd say LowenxEliwood vs. KentxSain or something would be fairly interesting, since all four of them are considered great units.

I'm not sure whether I'll join. Depends a bit on the characters and my mood.

Actually, wait, I do want to join a 2 vs. 2 debate, since I've never done one before, and I'm sure it would be a great experience.

All we need is a game, pairings and teams...

wut?

Dart recruits Geitz.

(h8 @ FE7, btw)

You have to get Lyn to at least level 10 to recruit Geitz. ^_^

I'll join this, as long as we don't debate FE10. FE5 would IMO, be the most interesting. OlwenxFred Vs BrightonxMachuya. :)

You have to get Lyn to at least level 10 to recruit Geitz. ^_^

You need Eliwood and Hector to level as well.

And Dart is the one who actually recruits him, yet Mekkah made no mention of that.

I'll join this, as long as we don't debate FE10. FE5 would IMO, be the most interesting.
It's pretty much the opposite for me.

You need to train Lyn to be able to recruit Geitz, yeah. Dart just recruits him, and I think we agreed that gets you his weapons, and for anything else involving him, you have to use him.

I can do FE10 if people want to but it'll have to come from numbercrunching.

You need to train Lyn to be able to recruit Geitz, yeah. Dart just recruits him, and I think we agreed that gets you his weapons, and for anything else involving him, you have to use him.

That doesn't explain why you listed it for Lyn and not Dart.