So, I took refuge there.

AceNoctali

Hello and welcome to the forest :)

Make yourself at home...XD

Thanks. :)

That's a shame, indeed, as Fujimori's manga looked more promising than Oosawa's (screw drama, I'd rather have a parody). BTW, does it have furigana, or just kanji hell?

It does have furigana, thank god. It's much easier reading (and translating) it than, say, Oosawa Mitsuki's FE4 manga, which is a kanji hell, to steal your awesome expression :P

I don't think so too. Thanks ! :)

I'll try my best to be as active as possible, but that's not an absolute guarantee, as, real-life-wise, I have both my classes at my Japanese university to attend, and a end-term report for my French university to make ; and Internet-wise, I have a French FE forum to take care of, a website network I'm helping reviving, and manga translations to make. As you see, pretty busy schedule already. :huh:

But yeah, I'm glad to be here, and hope I'll have fun. ;)

You're welcome ! First part of my evil plan of drawing as much people as I can towards the Tokimemo series apparently has succeeded, nyark nyark :P

On which console have you played the Star Ocean you're talking about ? With just that info, I think I'll be able to pinpoint which one it is.

Don't worry on that one.

Fujimori Nuts' manga is 6 tomes long, for the info I've gathered on the Web, and I have the scans of it for the first tome only (which has 7 chapters in it, so I'm close to finishing translating it -and I do plan to translate the end volume bits along with the last two Stages as well-).

And indeed, I still wasn't able to get my hands on this manga, sadly. A shame, especially when I think that in the meanwhile, I've nearly complete my Oosawa Mitsuki FE4 manga collection (only missing Tomes 1 and 6). And I'd love so much to get my hands on the Nea Fuyuki one as well. T_T

Hiya, MK 404 ! ~o~

M'well, you see, like a lot of FESS refugees, I'm making Serenes Forest my new English-speaking FE home. I do plan on moving on SF only, though : the Ashtray will be fine without me.

Yes, I have heard of you before ! Glad to meet you ! ~o~

(And yes, there's an art I would request you, if you have time and if you're interested, of course. But it's not an OC art... In fact, it's a crossover art. One of my biggest dreams would be to see an awesomely drawn pic of my 12 favourite characters in manga, anime and video games being together, wearing Fire Emblem-style clothes, and having the specific weapon of each of the Crusaders of FE4. I don't want to clutter the topic, so I won't go into detail, but if you're interested, tell me and we'll talk about the graphic details on MP. ;) )

Awesome! PM me with details whenever you can! =D

It does have furigana, thank god. It's much easier reading (and translating) it than, say, Oosawa Mitsuki's FE4 manga, which is a kanji hell, to steal your awesome expression :P

Yeah. No wonder Iris and the others gave up on translating it so early.

Hey, what's up.

I remember you pretty clearly. If my memory serves me well, we talked in the CD a few times back on FESS2, when I was relatively new there, and had a 00 after my name.

Hope to see you around this place.

Awesome! PM me with details whenever you can! =D

Sure ! I'll PM you later about the details. Stay tuned, and thanks so much ! ;)

Hey, what's up.

I remember you pretty clearly. If my memory serves me well, we talked in the CD a few times back on FESS2, when I was relatively new there, and had a 00 after my name.

Hope to see you around this place.

Ah, Thunk ! Nice to see you, pal. :)

Hope we'll have some good conversations here as well ! ;)

Welcome I'm TLS, your forum Toa Lord and Perv.

You may call me Sothe, Shade, TLS or Epic, any one is fine.

Also remember to click all the links you see in my sig.

Enjoy yourself and maybe I'll make you in Soul Calibur.

Thanks for the welcome ! :)

I do like the Soul series, but I'm much more a fan of the original Soul Edge / Soul Blade, than its successors. I find the Edge Master mode better overall than the other games' quest mode, and a Soul Edge feature that miss me a lot in the other games is the fact you lose your weapon if you parry too much attacks. That, and I find the controlling pattern better in Soul Edge than in its successors. :P

Three! Two! One! ACE!!! *Slams the ground*

Heya, man! :)

Hiya WSL ! :D

Wow Ace, I saw your thread a couple days ago, and I thought I posted, but I apparently didn't. Welcome to the forums! And Happy Birthday!

Thanks for both the welcome and the b-day congrats, Jyosua ! :)

I'm not sure I'll be extremely present on the forums due to busy schedule, but I'll do my best contribuing to this great place. ;)