Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Day 3

SB.

3 hours ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

My earlier gripe with Athena was his switch from fenrir to fleet ed1 which didn't feel very good to me because fleet felt like an easy vote and it also felt weird jumping off of fenrir when the case on him was more solid compared to a fleet case.

Originally thought he was likely to be scum when he voted me as well, but imo he probably was just trying to pressure me to give more solid answers to his questions. So I don't really find him switching his vote from Fenrir to me to Fenrir again suspicious.

3 hours ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

I think if you go by the busser idea it can only be in fleet/shinori because of the timing of their votes

To be fair I was already agreeing with people who thought Fenrir was scum. The timing of my vote was rather late tho so I can't really blame anyone for finding it suspicious. 

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I'm liking Magnificent's case against weiner, but seems like people are gonna vote Mitsuru instead so...

##Vote: Mitsuru Kirijo

Though I won't mind switching my vote to weiner if people go for him instead.

Totally fine w/ Shinori wagon, may be a gamble vote but it's a good gamble imo. Dropping Marth scumread

Dusk/Weiner/Claire trio is interesting, I don't want to vote Dusk anytime soon though. I don't see scum!fenrir making a vote on dusk there (#3 iirc?) unless they're going for the hard bussing plan which doesn't make sense with dusks approach to the fenrir wagon. Didn't have really strong reads on Weiner/Claire yesterday, will reread them to see if I'd go either of them over Shinori. Don't object to either lynch in any case.

Heard ichigo/fleet tossed around, don't like either wagon

5 minutes ago, Flee Fleet! said:

Also I'm liking Magnificent's case against weiner, but seems like people are gonna vote Mitsuru instead so...

Just vote who you want to vote, follow your dreams! There's more than enough time left to consolidate

3 minutes ago, Athena_57 said:

Just vote who you want to vote, follow your dreams! There's more than enough time left to consolidate

If you say so. I think I'll keep my Mitsuru vote for now tho.

Off the top of my head I didn't like Weiners opening to today when his first (and only?) post was a list of the people who contributed to the scumlynch and an 'analysis' of who the likeliest busser was. Felt like a bit of a ??? start to the day, not bc I don't think there's a busser, but not really the first thing I'd focus on the day after a scumlynch without going into why there is obviously 1 or more bussers if that makes sense

26 minutes ago, Athena_57 said:

Off the top of my head I didn't like Weiners opening to today when his first (and only?) post was a list of the people who contributed to the scumlynch and an 'analysis' of who the likeliest busser was. Felt like a bit of a ??? start to the day, not bc I don't think there's a busser, but not really the first thing I'd focus on the day after a scumlynch without going into why there is obviously 1 or more bussers if that makes sense

Am I misunderstanding this or do you think there's obviously one or more bussers on Fenrir? If so, why is it obvious?

1 minute ago, Duskfall98 said:

Am I misunderstanding this or do you think there's obviously one or more bussers on Fenrir? If so, why is it obvious?

You're misunderstanding. I'm saying that's what Weiner's mindset appears to be from that post (which I think is weird)

I'm personally inclined to say the wagon is clean (not counting shinori as part of the wagon here bc his vote was at like 1 hour to eod when the lycnh was settled), but that's more bc I individually townread the players on it than anything else

39 minutes ago, Flee Fleet! said:

Openly sheeping and going for whoever is a popular consistently lynch just because they are popular is scummy. He also says he's willing to change and sheep further on the future which is ??? to me. Good chance it's just newbie town though who's not confident in his own reads I guess.

1 minute ago, Athena_57 said:

I'm personally inclined to say the wagon is clean (not counting shinori as part of the wagon here bc his vote was at like 1 hour to eod when the lycnh was settled), but that's more bc I individually townread the players on it than anything else

So if the wagon was clean prior to shinori that clears a lot of the game for you? Theres only like me/Claire/supa/shinori/ichigo/darth to hide two scum.

You've said ichigo is probably clean so do you think these 5 players hide the remaining scum?:

Dusk, Claire, supa, shinori, darth

5 minutes ago, Duskfall98 said:

Openly sheeping and going for whoever is a popular consistently lynch just because they are popular is scummy. He also says he's willing to change and sheep further on the future which is ??? to me. Good chance it's just newbie town though who's not confident in his own reads I guess.

what are you even saying tommy

Yeah, from my experience it's 3 scum w/ 13 people here as well

3 minutes ago, Duskfall98 said:

So if the wagon was clean prior to shinori that clears a lot of the game for you? Theres only like me/Claire/supa/shinori/ichigo/darth to hide two scum.

You've said ichigo is probably clean so do you think these 5 players hide the remaining scum?:

Dusk, Claire, supa, shinori, darth

And yeah I'm almost at the point where I want to just lynch all of Shinori/Weiner/Claire (unless one of the latter two flips scum in which case the other of the two is prolly fine) after eachother and see where we end up because those three are just miles ahead in scummyness compared to all the other people in the game.

Just now, Athena_57 said:

Yeah, from my experience it's 3 scum w/ 13 people here as well

And yeah I'm almost at the point where I want to just lynch all of Shinori/Weiner/Claire (unless one of the latter two flips scum in which case the other of the two is prolly fine) after eachother and see where we end up because those three are just miles ahead in scummyness compared to all the other people in the game.

hey you know when i said i was worried about you

im not worried about you anymore

9 minutes ago, Duskfall98 said:

Don't get me wrong, its not like I'm not suspicious of Mitsuru either. If I wasn't I wouldn't have bothered to vote her at all until the wagon got bigger. Its just that I find weiner more suspicious so if people wanna lynch him first I'll switch my vote.

2 minutes ago, Athena_57 said:

##Vote: Shinori

Claire/Weiner is like a 50/50 for me bc I don't really see them both being scum and this is higher than that. Would go Weiner>Claire

good.

unfortunately refa is control of my vote but this is a good vote :)

is fleet townbtw?

1 minute ago, hal said:

also this means that we literally only need to townread two more people and then we have a solve, right?

Pretty much. We have like three mislynches to work with which seems like more than enough from my lazy pov

Ngl poe has been nearly my only reason to scumread people this game

Just now, Athena_57 said:

Pretty much. We have like three mislynches to work with which seems like more than enough from my lazy pov

Ngl poe has been nearly my only reason to scumread people this game

poe can be 5 large, we're at 11 with 4 confs

so we need two more people

before anyone goes off saying the sudden vote change is suspicious, reminder that Weiner/Claire/Shinori are the most suspicious as of right now and Claire has only two votes while the other two got one (iirc at least).

I'm still willing to change votes if we're going for a wagon on either one of them.