Heroic Ordeals: A Speculation on a Missed Opportunity

Kurrin

7 hours ago, Hilda said:

I dont think this was intended to fix or improve the BST of older units. Its more a way for them to add additional grow methods for your units after +10ing them. The only other option would be to introduce 6 Star

It is a way to prepare the playerbase for eventual and inevitable Gen 3 stat creep.

5 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

How did a seasonal alt of all things convince you to come back to the game? I thought you disliked seasonal alts especially since they are too numerous. 

A free seasonal alt with beautiful art, filling a niche in my line-up, and of a character I like a lot. Also she is free.

Edited by Vaximillian

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

It is a way to prepare the playerbase for eventual and inevitable Gen 3 stat creep.

A free seasonal alt with beautiful art, filling a niche in my line-up, and of a character I like a lot. Also she is free.

oh Gen 3 is sure happening. not gonna deny that. I wouldnt even be surprised if 6 Stars would happen towards the end of this year

29 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

It sounds like a massive slap in the face to all of those that have invested in 5*+10 units.

No, they will be entitled to have a 6*, because you will need a 5*+10 to make a 6*. Which means you have to pull 110 times for the same unit to get a 6*+10.

Edited by Stroud

4 hours ago, Stroud said:

No, they will be entitled to have a 6*, because you will need a 5*+10 to make a 6*. Which means you have to pull 110 times for the same unit to get a 6*+10.

Honestly they should just then stop at 5* and instead increase the merge cap to 99. How many Orbs would that take to achieve? And yet I'm sure 15% of all FEH players would have enough Raighs and Hawkeyes to *5 +99 them.

People being cynical- not really helpful for anyone.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Honestly they should just then stop at 5* and instead increase the merge cap to 99. How many Orbs would that take to achieve? And yet I'm sure 15% of all FEH players would have enough Raighs and Hawkeyes to *5 +99 them.

People being cynical- not really helpful for anyone.

True, xD I still think that FEH is a bit more forgiving than some other gacha. Can't believe I got +10 Deirdre as F2P. Of course I am long in the game, but I tried Shin Megami Tensei D2x and getting certain 5* there is almost impossible without a huge amount of luck with a rate of 0,5%. And there is one you almost need for clearing content. Or who helps a lot.

Can't have them all but with patience and a certain it's possible to push some favorites. And my unhappiest moment in Gacha was in Tales of Link, but the global version got closed shortly afterwards. 

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And yet I'm sure 15% of all FEH players would have enough Raighs and Hawkeyes to *5 +99 them.

Actually I would have chosen Hawkeye as my green merge project if I had more copies. I only got three of him since launch and I want to show favoritism because he was the very first unit I ever pulled (and was 5 star!). But instead I have to be rational and go with Raven or something.

8 minutes ago, Some Jerk said:

Glad I haven't seen that happen.

I've gotten every Cav unit in the game so far, and even getting all the flowers, it's not enough to max out a single unit.  It would have been nice if older units weren't worth only 1/20th what Book 3 units are.