A Truce

Deity

A truce has been granted to the Unholy Trinity.

By the decree of Lord Vincent and his co host in power, Lord Jyosua, and by the power vested in me, I, Lord Lolth, Supreme Ancient King Dragon who sent the demon king back to hell with its tail between his legs, who sent the orcs of the Kaisa region running in fear, who sent the minions of Gooretti, the gorgon queen, back to their holes, who was the first ever to wield The Mighty Okörina and disperse the evil from Serenes, who took Chiki, the celestial dragon as a wife lol not and then divorced from her, who knighted those SF mercs on the beautiful day of November, who took down the pirate king Yosh Finnigan down with a stroke of my blade, officially declare that Guild Wars will be fought in the FE Academy.

This means that if you wanna form a group, you can do so. If you dont wanna create a team, you are still welcomed to join the Academy under any group of your choice. ^^

A truce has been granted to the Unholy Trinity.

By the decree of Lord Vincent and his co host in power, Lord Jyosua, and by the power vested in me, I, Lord Lolth, Supreme Ancient King Dragon who sent the demon king back to hell with its tail between his legs, who sent the orcs of the Kaisa region running in fear, who sent the minions of Gooretti, the gorgon queen, back to their holes, who was the first ever to wield The Mighty Okörina and disperse the evil from Serenes, who took Chiki, the celestial dragon as a wife lol not and then divorced from her, who knighted those SF mercs on the beautiful day of November, who took down the pirate king Yosh Finnigan down with a stroke of my blade, officially declare that Guild Wars will be fought in the FE Academy.

This means that if you wanna form a group, you can do so. If you dont wanna create a team, you are still welcomed to join the Academy under any group of your choice. ^^

AS FIRST FOUNDER OF THE TRINITY I HEREBY ACCEPT YOUR TRUCE!! MY WORDS ARE FINAL AND NO OTHER MEMBER CAN ARGUE OTHERWISE. *shakes hand*

i here-by declare the Serenes Mercs partners in war

AS FIRST FOUNDER OF THE TRINITY I HEREBY ACCEPT YOUR TRUCE!! MY WORDS ARE FINAL AND NO OTHER MEMBER CAN ARGUE OTHERWISE. *shakes hand*

i here-by declare the Serenes Mercs partners in war

*Shakes Gatries hand tightly lol* Talk about ending a war but still making sure the enemy feels the animosity lol

What is this? An Alliance? I wonder what their target is...

It's just a truce. When the academy opens, Its gonna be open war with the guilds. If more guilds join, more fun, if they dont, we will manage with the unholy trinity and the mercs. So, join now, beaches....XD

*Shakes Gatries hand tightly lol* Talk about ending a war but still making sure the enemy feels the animosity lol

It's just a truce. When the academy opens, Its gonna be open war with the guilds. If more guilds join, more fun, if they dont, we will manage with the unholy trinity and the mercs. So, join now, beaches....XD

were on the same side in this Academy right?

I thought the powers were going to try to pull off a joint attack on me, and while one is distracted, the other will go for the ones on the frontline as a pincer attack betrayal to try to get rid of everyone else.

I thought the powers were going to try to pull off a joint attack on me, and while one is distracted, the other will go for the ones on the frontline as a pincer attack betrayal to try to get rid of everyone else.

just because you wont accept my friend request doesnt mean your a walking target for war

were on the same side in this Academy right?

We will be fighting for supremacy there, with contests and stuff like that. Think your boys'll keep up with us?

Don't you guys remember what happened the last time we had guild wars? ...Oh well. as long as we don't take it out of fucking extremes again.

We will not fight there, we will compete and have fun and see who is the best gang around. ^^

KEEP UP WITH YOU?! WE HAVE EPIC ALLIES!

We shall see. ^^

......fine.....

*undrowns the non-merc*

.......just wait till school....i am so giving y'all my lunch money swirlys

Lol.