Nephenee

Part 2 Prolouge. Part 2 Endgame. She's going to get hit and take quite a bit of damage.

She doesn't exist in 2-P and she's 3-4 rounded at worst in 2-E. And that's what having a flying healer with Physic and a Heron are for.

She doesn't exist in 2-P and she's 3-4 rounded at worst in 2-E. And that's what having a flying healer with Physic and a Heron are for.

2-1*

3-4 rounded? Are we talking Hard Mode? She's 2-3 rounded at most.

2-1*

Hard mode's a completely different story. Still, 2-3 rounded is taking a hit, so you just proved yourself wrong.

Regarding 2-1, she's perfectly fine. She needs to be, as it's her and Brom until Heather shows her face. She has Vulneraries and a lot of the enemies don't move.

Turning away from the debaty stuff, if any of you find any good Nephenee art of her in farmgirl clothes, do let me know. One of my life dreams will come true! (it'd be sad if it really was my life dream)

Massively overrated unit. She's just a slower swordmaster. Weak, cannot take a hit, and doesn't dodge enough considering how speed oriented she is. Aran can hold his weight x1000 better, especially on hard mode. Neph is the epitome of fail on hard mode.

I love her design, and she's quite a good unit, but she's a bit boring. I wish she would have opened out a little more in PoR and RD to other characters.

I used her almost all the time, she was usually on my most reliable units in PoR... but she falls behind a bit in RD im not sure why though cause on paper she should be quite amazing still.

2-1*

what happened to your Neph? RNG screwed?

she saved my ass in hard mode (of course i transferred stats)

what happened to your Neph? RNG screwed?

she saved my ass in hard mode (of course i transferred stats)

I'm not refering to my Nephenees at all. I've had very good Nephenees. That doesn't mean that she doesn't get 2-rounded, though.

Massively overrated unit. She's just a slower swordmaster. Weak, cannot take a hit, and doesn't dodge enough considering how speed oriented she is. Aran can hold his weight x1000 better, especially on hard mode. Neph is the epitome of fail on hard mode.

Actually, even Aran can be 3-4 rounded because the enemies he fights are a lot more powerful. Nephenee is one of few units in part 2 getting any significant experience, making her easily favorable. While she's slower than SM's, she's also more defensive and a support with Brom grants her some avoid and defense. She might be a little overrated, but then so is Haar.

Nephenee's good but she's overrated. She's not that good until she becomes a sentinel then she becomes awesome. I still like her more than Aran cause he's slower and rarely double attacking anything. She's not one of my top favourites but I still like her. She's always been ok for me as a halberdier (low strength, ok defense, not blocking as much as she should, my Neph's are slightly RNG screwed).