Who do we want to voice some of our most wanted characters?

Gregster101

One of my favorite things about hoping a certain favorite character getting into Heroes is thinking about who their voice actor would be and what they would sound like. So I thought maybe we could talk about what voice actors we would want to voice some of our most wanted characters who aren't in the game yet. I'll go first:

• Lauren Landa as Jill
  • Steve Blum as Haar (he's honestly my most wanted voice actor for FEH, but I realize that's never gonna happen since he's a union actor)
  • Doug Erholtz or Ben Diskin as Ranulf
  • Christina Marie Cabanos as Patty
  • Justin Briner as Arthur
  • Erica Lindbeck as Tine
  • Chris Niosi/Kirbopher as Julian
  • Christopher Sabat as Gerik

These are just some of the ones off the top of my head. I would've put Gonzales on here, but honestly, I struggle thinking of a voice actor who'd be a good fit for Gonzales. What about you guys, who do you want to voice some of your favorite characters that aren't in the game yet?

Jamieson Price is my favorite voice actor so I would really like him to do some more (I believe he goes by Taylor Henry for his voices as of late). An easy would be to just add Rudolf in the game as a GHB or something, But I suppose there are some other character who could be casted for.

1 hour ago, Gregster101 said:

, I struggle thinking of a voice actor who'd be a good fit for Gonzales.

Gilbert Gottfired. Gilbert Gottfried for Gonzales.

You go full over-the-top for Gonzales.

Edited by Shoblongoo

Who would Clifford Chapin or Luci Christian do well...?

Also, Vic Mignonia, Liam O'Brien, or Amanda Winn Lee.

Oh, Sean Chiplock as well!

52 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Briner is on my list too but I'd have him as a possible voice for Arthur's possible dad Azelle. The whole meek act he does with Deku would work nicely with Azelle. 

I guess Briner would also make a good Azel.

11 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

Who would Clifford Chapin or Luci Christian do well...?

Also, Vic Mignonia, Liam O'Brien, or Amanda Winn Lee.

Oh, Sean Chiplock as well!

Initially I really wanted Vic Mignonia in FE, but after the whole fiasco with him that I'm not gonna get into, I don't really want him anymore. Also Liam O'Brien voiced Inigo/Laslow in Awakening and Fates, but I wouldn't mind him coming back in FEH

1 minute ago, Gregster101 said:

Who else do those two voice?

They were the voice actors who did the US release of saiyuki and Saiyuki Gaiden.  David Matranga voiced Genjo Sanzo and Konzen Doji.  Braden Hunt voiced Hakkai and field marshal Tenpou.  Saiyuki is my favorite my favorite anime so I would love to see the voice actors from there voice some of my favorite FE characters.

21 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

I want at least one character to be voiced by Johnny Yong Bosch. 

same but preferably a villain. I love that man's villain voice so much

1 minute ago, omegaxis1 said:

Not the kid voice, but the deeper more emotional one, like with Ratatosk from Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, and Lelouch from Code Geass.

Totally agree. This is the kind of voice in which he shines the brightest.

20 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

same but preferably a villain. I love that man's villain voice so much

19 minutes ago, Leocanta said:

Totally agree. This is the kind of voice in which he shines the brightest.

Yeah. And nothing beats that voice when it gets to the more emotional moments.

2 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Yeah. And nothing beats that voice when it gets to the more emotional moments.

Honestly I just love Sasori's english voice so sly and devious and cocky without being too overbearing.

1 minute ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

The guy who does Donnel's voice might do a good Brom. Sam Regal, I think his name is? Or something like that? I don't know many voice actors, though, so maybe he's a poor choice.

I mean he could do a decent brom based on what little I know of him(great now I'm imagining teddie's voice coming out of his mouth and it's hilarious).

11 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

The guy who does Donnel's voice might do a good Brom. Sam Regal, I think his name is? Or something like that? I don't know many voice actors, though, so maybe he's a poor choice.

ahem, it's THE emmy award-winning* Sam Riegel, thank you very much

In all seriousness, I'd say Sam's a great talent. He's voiced Tales of Vesperia's Flynn, Phoenix Wright from Marvel vs Capcom going forward, and he plays in Matt Mercer's streamed D&D game. Not only that, but he is a hilarious goofball who does the most silliest things imaginable like make hilarious advertising skits every episode of said D&D game or wear a shirt of Mercer making a goofy face. Multiple times.

As for who I want in FE, I'd say Danielle McRae. She's lent her voice in games like Skullgirls and Detective Pikachu and expressed wanting to voice a character in FE, and I'd say she could do a good strong-woman voice for...I dunno, maybe Echidna.