Too...many....questions...

Arch

Looking through the ROM Hacking board there are a lot of question topics. It would make it difficult to actually find what one is looking for in the section. If your going to inherit the bulk of FESS's members then something needs to be done about this now before it's too late (if I remember correctly, there were pages among pages of question topics).

Now, there are two ways to go about this. The first one would be to make a topic where people ask all their questions; however this may not be good in the long run because not all questions will get answered in a cluttered topic like that. The other solution (which I prefer) is making a sub-forum of Coding & Scripting for questions (called "Questions").

What do you guys think? Does anyone have any other solution to this problem?

I already said that...

The first one would be to make a topic where people ask all their questions; however this may not be good in the long run because not all questions will get answered in a cluttered topic like that.

When commenting on ideas it's actually beneficial to read the entire first post.

Edited by Arch

Don't be mean, I just woke up. :3

My suggestion is the single topic, because I don't think we necesarily need a new board dedicated to hacking questions.

A lazy thought is you could always close that topic and open another if it becomes too cluttered. Or you could update the first post with answers you've given.

Edited by Adam