Short video of Byleth meeting Sothis

Thane

14 minutes ago, Onestep said:

The thing that confuses me about silent Byleth is 'How will the supports work?' I mean, he can't just stare silently at someone while they wax on about their life to him, can he? Surely, even if he doesn't talk in cutscenes,  he has to talk in conversations? Unless we're going full Persona, which I don't know how I'd feel about.

Dialogue choices and in some shots we see closeups of some character when talking to Byleth so maybe we want see too much of him. Lets remember that Robin had a silent option so IS has some experience with them.

14 minutes ago, escotanner said:

Hopefully we do. On May 10th, FE Heroes will add some new characters and if they are from Three Houses, they'll want to tell us more about them beforehand.

Yeah, I kinda doubt they're going to add Three Houses characters to Heroes this far before the game releases. Maybe right when the game releases or a few weeks after, but definitely not in May.

24 minutes ago, Calico said:

Yeah, I kinda doubt they're going to add Three Houses characters to Heroes this far before the game releases. Maybe right when the game releases or a few weeks after, but definitely not in May.

I wouldn't expect them this early either but there is precedent for characters getting into Heroes before their game releases. SoV got their first banner a week before the game was even released in Japan (making Heroes Faye's debut game). The last new heroes banner before TH launches could be another hype machine for the game.

Edited by NekoKnight