Corrupt a wish: normal variation

Dragoncat

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, but you now have to do everything you would have had for homework in class on top of all your other work and if anything isn’t done by the end of that period every grade you’ve ever had becomes a zero.

I wish I had some sort of mental asset or anything noteworthy about myself in terms of mental or artistic capability.

On 11/1/2020 at 12:33 PM, Sooks1016 said:

I wish I had some sort of mental asset or anything noteworthy about myself in terms of mental or artistic capability.

Since you weren't specific on that mental ability that lets me choose anything.
You're noteworthy mental trait is Mind reading and Amnesia! So you can now read minds but on the very same second you've also forgotten what you just read.
If you think about it, maybe you can already read minds but just can't remember how to do it.

I wish I had a ditto clone of myself that follows my exact commands.

Granted, but it's a 1000 year old dragon loli who also turns you into a 1000 year old dragon loli.

I wish that I ccould be eating lots of tasty food right now.

Granted, but all of it is converted to your weight. Oh it also all apparently had mercury in it, so oofs all around.

I wish irl people’s personalities didn’t do complete 180s.

Granted, every time you feel anything at all, you have a large physical reaction to it. When you are angry, you will flip the bird on everyone, when you are sad you will cry uncontrollably, etc. Nothing changes in regards to attraction, of course. That already happens.

I wish that decimals didn't exist.

Granted, but in order to manifest that wish you have to solve *insert math thinking gif with numbers and square roots and symbols you don’t even know flying around someone’s head* in one try on your own. No outside resources.

I wish that Awakening’s quality was as consistent as it was in the early game.

13 minutes ago, Benice said:

Nothing changes in regards to attraction, of course. That already happens.

👀👀👀

On 11/3/2020 at 5:42 PM, Benice said:

Granted, but it's a 1000 year old dragon loli who also turns you into a 1000 year old dragon loli.

642471681893466132.png.25e3ffb3657e6243ea75e156456480a1.pngTHAT MAKES IT EVEN BETTER

People are worried about the current state of the US right now, I can't blame them. Regardless I will thy wish.
Politics no longer exist, cancelled. Nobody ever talks about it, literally illegal. Welcome to china.

I wish I could have full control over the amount of time that passes so so I can make a minute feel like an hour whenever I'm having fun and make an hour feel like a minute whenever I'm at work.

4 minutes ago, Shrow said:

642471681893466132.png.25e3ffb3657e6243ea75e156456480a1.pngTHAT MAKES IT EVEN BETTER

Oh my~

5 minutes ago, Shrow said:

wish I could have full control over the amount of time that passes so so I can make a minute feel like an hour whenever I'm having fun and make an hour feel like a minute whenever I'm at work.

Granted, but you also move slower, so the fun wears off so the minute that feels ike an hour now feels like ten hours.

I wish to ask my crush out at some point.

Granted, but she’s actually your sister and actually your mom and actually your dog and actually God.

I wish for a quality Red Robin Meal: A Royal Red Robin well done, with egg running over the side and a side of weak seasoned, perfectly cooked bottomless steak fries with a cold, creamy Oreo milkshake. Mmmmm...

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:

Granted, but she’s actually your sister and actually your mom and actually your dog and actually God.

Moving to Alabama isn't THAT big of a problem...

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:

wish for a quality Red Robin Meal: A Royal Red Robin well done, with egg running over the side and a side of weak seasoned, perfectly cooked bottomless steak fries with a cold, creamy Oreo milkshake. Mmmmm...

Granted, but it's at the Red Robin's where I live and I eat it before you can pick it up.

I wish I could be consuming tasty food for tenminutes right now.

Granted, but is has 2021’s virus in it so you can start spreading early.

I wish I could beat Priam’s paralogue (technically an fe wish but who cares?).

Granted, you remove Awakening and physically beat it up. You still cannot complete the map.

I wish for an A on my math test!

You can do one dance perfectly, but suffer amnesia after every performance and can only do it well when no one is watching.

I wish Elise wasn’t Corrin’s sister.

Granted, but only to write one more character before giving up to pursue your true passion of seeing how many marshmallows you can fit in your mouth.

I wish I didn’t default to thinking I am and worrying about being talked about negatively when I ever hear people I know talking but I can’t hear what they’re saying.