Corrupt a wish: normal variation

Dragoncat

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see why they went out of business but why wish them back? Were their games good? I'm not familiar with anything they made.
Granted but all of their future games have predatory real money loot boxes and cruel gacha elements force fed into their games.

I wish I had a portal gun.

It burns to the ground the moment you set foot there and a force field stops you from leaving.

I wish people didn’t see me as someone afraid of people and timid.

Now it is because every single person in Ohio does incest. It's illegal to not do it. There are cameras everywhere and SWAT teams show up if you fuck someone you're not related to. And Alabama is the new Florida. And Florida doesn't exist.

I wish my cat would stop making litter box messes.

It's sold out for the night so you have to have their real best burger, the Bleu Ribbon.

I like Laura and Aran as characters.

They know that you cheated on a math test all those years ago now... As well as every bad haircut you've ever had.

I wish for a microwave.

Every time you use it your food comes out slightly worse. For example you try to make buttered popcorn and it comes out unseasoned, you microwave Wendy’s leftovers and they come out as the same things but on the McDonald’s menu, etc.

I wish I made it through chapter 11 with no deaths.

Granted, but everyone is so elated about surviving that everyone but Amelia gets married to someone afterwards and are unable to participaate for the rest of the game.

I wish for more crit-based classes in the next FE.

Only enemies can activate critical hits.

I wish our dinner was done and the beef wasn’t pink.

57 minutes ago, Benice said:

Granted, but everyone is so elated about surviving that everyone but Amelia gets married to someone afterwards and are unable to participaate for the rest of the game.

An Amelia solo? Cool!

Granted, but it’s a secret life underground in the greatest drug ring known to man, and you get 0.00000000000000000001% of the cut.

I wish I had more “God given ability”.

11 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Granted, and you change the world with it.

I wish there were acting opportunities for youths my age that don’t require you to be able to sing.

Granted! You are now a young mime, completely silent of words.

I'm trying to play through Hollow Knight but there appears to be an area full of crawling arachnids.
I wish I wasn't terrified of spiders so I can finish my video game.