Yo!

GTF234

Hello everyone who cares enough to read this. I'm known as GTF in nearly all circles of my travels, and yeah, another transfer from the soon to be deceased FESS. I'm generally known in my community I'm involved in as being a go-to guy for information. You want advice or suggestions for some game, feel free to come to me and there's a decent chance I got a lot to reply with.

Encyclopedia understanding of subject matter has been my schtick for years in a variety of games and series- Fire Emblem (3-8 are my specialty), Super Robot Wars, Megaman, Touhou, most stuff by Leaf, Key, Type Moon, etc. Ever have a question about those sorts of things, you can expect me to pop in at least a couple words.

Similarly, if you just feel like gabbing about such nonsense or any subject really, don't hesitate to drop me a line in some way- it's pretty much all I'm good for since I have no artistic talent and my creative writing is amateur at best (no grasp of decent prose- I write graphic novels with an artist friend of mine just to get around the need for that). I'm an analytical guy- I generally only enjoy television, books, and movies through picking them apart scene by scene, dissecting them into every trope and cliche when applicable.

Ello Biscuit, My name is TLS

You may call me V.

LOLno but I might make you in Soul Calibur 3.

Also, don't get in the car with Arc, and Hanz is the pretty prince of parties.

And I just went all bizzleing and ate a pound of pixie fucking sticks.

Hello everyone who cares enough to read this. I'm known as GTF in nearly all circles of my travels, and yeah, another transfer from the soon to be deceased FESS. I'm generally known in my community I'm involved in as being a go-to guy for information. You want advice or suggestions for some game, feel free to come to me and there's a decent chance I got a lot to reply with.

Encyclopedia understanding of subject matter has been my schtick for years in a variety of games and series- Fire Emblem (3-8 are my specialty), Super Robot Wars, Megaman, Touhou, most stuff by Leaf, Key, Type Moon, etc. Ever have a question about those sorts of things, you can expect me to pop in at least a couple words.

Similarly, if you just feel like gabbing about such nonsense or any subject really, don't hesitate to drop me a line in some way- it's pretty much all I'm good for since I have no artistic talent and my creative writing is amateur at best (no grasp of decent prose- I write graphic novels with an artist friend of mine just to get around the need for that). I'm an analytical guy- I generally only enjoy television, books, and movies through picking them apart scene by scene, dissecting them into every trope and cliche when applicable.

Tsukihime and Melty Blood?

Of course, though they've done more than just that, and Melty Blood is more or less also a French Bread work as much as it is a Type Moon. French Bread knows how to make a good game though- they made Queen of Heart 98-2001, one of the greatest doujin fighter series in the history of doujin fighters. Kara no Kyoukai is probably my favorite so far- you can totally tell it's Nasu since it has all his typical oddities and problems that make his work either love or hate. Ryougi's the cooler of the Shikis. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the movie adaptions too- the three subbed so far have been pretty damn good in terms of the original book.

Edited by GTF234

Of course, though they've done more than just that, and Melty Blood is more or less also a French Bread work as much as it is a Type Moon. Kara no Kyoukai is probably my favorite so far- you can totally tell it's Nasu since it has all his typical oddities and problems that make his work either love or hate. Ryougi's the cooler of the Shikis. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the movie adaptions too- the three subbed so far have been pretty damn good in terms of the original book.

Cool. I downloaded tsukihime but I cant get it to work :/ Im freaking obsessed with melty blood, me and 2 other users play it online together all the time. I love tohno shiki. I was told that Kagetsu Tohya wasnt very good thought. Is that true? (and the fact that you get..........."those" CG's with Len and Only Len) I have Battle moon wars also but i havent played the fate series. Since i cant play tsukihime i just read the manga/read as much as i can about it online. Kohaku is a crazy bitch. thas all i will say.

It would be difficult to appreciate Battle Moon Wars without a lot of understanding of the Fate/Stay Night stuff, especially Hallow Ataraxia. A solid understanding of Super Robot Wars also helps since it copies the engine and a ton of attacks are homages and parodies of SRW attacks- Sacchin's the friggin God Gundam, which is automatically awesome. Tsukihime knowledge nearly completely unnecessary since barely any of its events are covered since the story assumes it's all over- its characters just end up getting caught up in a plot to recreate the scenario of Fate/Stay for half the game.

Kagetsu Tohya is a collection of shorts and fanart and stuff- one short story serves as basically a good ending for Akiha, another's the story of the Nanayas vs Kishima Kouma and how he killed them, another's a lot of backstory for Arc and Roa, three of the stories are fanfics. Some are more comical too. The main story in the game is the one about Len. It's one of those things where the mileage will vary depending on the player.

I'm looking more forward to the remake of Tsukihime, they've practically promised to give us Satsuki's story route this time around- and damn well they should since Nasu himself has said Melty Blood assumes those events.

Hey, GTF. Haven't seen you around in quite a while. How's it going?

For the most part, I've been tied up with grad classes and whatnot. Also all my books have been scrapped back to page 1 since my artist decided he wanted to redo all the artwork- so publishing even one book is a long long long way away again. Otherwise I'm good.

It would be difficult to appreciate Battle Moon Wars without a lot of understanding of the Fate/Stay Night stuff, especially Hallow Ataraxia. A solid understanding of Super Robot Wars also helps since it copies the engine and a ton of attacks are homages and parodies of SRW attacks- Sacchin's the friggin God Gundam, which is automatically awesome. Tsukihime knowledge nearly completely unnecessary since barely any of its events are covered since the story assumes it's all over- its characters just end up getting caught up in a plot to recreate the scenario of Fate/Stay for half the game.

Kagetsu Tohya is a collection of shorts and fanart and stuff- one short story serves as basically a good ending for Akiha, another's the story of the Nanayas vs Kishima Kouma and how he killed them, another's a lot of backstory for Arc and Roa, three of the stories are fanfics. Some are more comical too. The main story in the game is the one about Len. It's one of those things where the mileage will vary depending on the player.

I'm looking more forward to the remake of Tsukihime, they've practically promised to give us Satsuki's story route this time around- and damn well they should since Nasu himself has said Melty Blood assumes those events.

For the most part, I've been tied up with grad classes and whatnot. Also all my books have been scrapped back to page 1 since my artist decided he wanted to redo all the artwork- so publishing even one book is a long long long way away again. Otherwise I'm good.

Thats what im not getting. Ppl are like "Melty blood is based off of satsuki's nonexistent good ending". Well.......she's still a vampire, and she's dead in the melty blood manga and she comes back as tatari to kill Shiki and Sion. So her good ending doesnt look all to good if melty blood really IS bassed off of it <.< Is there a release date for the remake yet? Should I just hold off on tsukihime till teh remake since I cant get the original to work? Speaking of melty blood, ARGH I WANT ACTRESS AGAIN ALREADY!!!!!!!!

Edited by Ol' Raven

The manga does not equal the original storyline Nasu wrote, it's an adaption, there will be creative differences like in all adaptions. Sacchin's indeed a vampire, but she's not dead nor is she a Tatari- that was confirmed in Re-Act, according to my understanding anyway: Ciel in Re-Act is pretty hellbent on killing her, Sion's scared she'll get hurt by getting involved, Len personally asked for her help in combating White Len, and White Len doesn't speak to her rudely or threaten her with being erased like she does the Tatari characters. We already know the gist of what goes on in her route anyway- they had an entire section of the Plus Disc dedicated to it, with tons of sketches and summaries; it's the 3rd Near Side route basically.

Edited by GTF234

The manga does not equal the original storyline Nasu wrote, it's an adaption, there were be creative differences like in all adaptions. Sacchin's indeed a vampire, but she's not dead nor is she a Tatari- that was confirmed in Re-Act. According to my understanding anyway: Ciel in Re-Act is pretty hellbent on killing her, Sion's scared she'll get hurt by getting involved, Len personally asked for her help in combating White Len, and White Len doesn't speak to her rudely or threaten her with being erased like she does the Tatari characters. We already know the gist of what goes on in her route anyway- they had an entire section of the Plus Disc dedicated to it, with tons of sketches and summaries; it's the 3rd Near Side route basically.

Yeah I saw (wanted to get re act in english but couldnt) on youtube. It bothers me that some ppls endings are the same in actress again re act! 3 straight games with the same ending!? WTF

Sup.

I'm an analytical guy- I generally only enjoy television, books, and movies through picking them apart scene by scene, dissecting them into every trope and cliche when applicable.

Wow, I know what you mean too well. I used to be an extremely fast reader until I made the mistake of thinking as I read, and haven't been able to go back. My friends always complain about how much I comment whenever I'm watching something, too.