i was just at this party, yo

SSP

cast party for a show. it was amaaaazzing. like, we do really deep stuff while having fun at the same time with coopper skillet jokes and shit..i coulda played halo or somethin with some of the others but i decided to be social and shit cuz it's funnn.

but i got zero hours of sleep so i'm gonna rest the hell up...niiight

Parties are always fun. I've had a lot of them in the past few months, and with christmas and the like coming up, I'll likely have quite a lot more the coming months.

And then I don't mean family parties, but parties with friends and friends of friends.

I've had a few all-nighters as well (even though I'm only 15 years old), but it never makes me look tired. I can easily do without a night sleep, although I do need a lot of sleep the next night.

I've had a few all-nighters as well (even though I'm only 15 years old), but it never makes me look tired. I can easily do without a night sleep, although I do need a lot of sleep the next night.

Lol, it all balances out in the end. ^^

Parties are always fun. I've had a lot of them in the past few months, and with christmas and the like coming up, I'll likely have quite a lot more the coming months.

And then I don't mean family parties, but parties with friends and friends of friends.

Wow thats awesome.

I like parties but I tend to get headaches very quickly with the loud music...<_<

Well, I've gotten quite used to it now, but I remember my first big party... I was sick for two, maybe three days because of the loud music. And no, I had not drunk any alcohol... Not at that party, at least :lol:

Well, I've gotten quite used to it now, but I remember my first big party... I was sick for two, maybe three days because of the loud music. And no, I had not drunk any alcohol... Not at that party, at least :lol:

I went to college parties and clubs. I don't like them that much. I hate it when people get drunk...