Best Bishops

Admiral "Bull" Halsey

The 3 Big Bad Bishops  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best?

• Pink Hair Serra
    • Girly Girl-lookie Lucius
    • Old Man Renault

When promoted, Lucius trounces Serra in terms of both healing and offensive capabilities. I always end up regretting using Serra over Lucius, since she always proves to be less powerful than he.

Edited by Fox

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And, furthermore, why is it that, for instance, Meteor can say "My preference is Lucius for unranked runs" and not be held to the same "asking for who is literally the best in the game" point too?

I clarified my stance because I knew what would happen otherwise (as you have now witnessed). It seems that those with the "right" answer just want an opportunity to preach their superior knowledge to those who give the "wrong" answer. It's silly.

I clarified my stance because I knew what would happen otherwise (as you have now witnessed). It seems that those with the "right" answer just want an opportunity to preach their superior knowledge to those who give the "wrong" answer. It's silly.

Way of the world man, way of the world. :D

When promoted, Lucius trounces Serra in terms of both healing and offensive capabilities. I always end up regretting using Serra over Lucius, since she always proves to be less powerful than he.

Serra wins durability by a lot though, and should have a level lead. Both of these also mean she can get her healing and offense to be put to test more often.