Fire Emblem Genre Change?

Ragnell

Genre Change for Fire Emblem?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What genre would you want to see (if any)?

• First person shooter
    • Adventure
    • Fighting
    • Side-scroller
    • Point and Click
    • Real-time Strategy
    • Other
    • None
    • RPG

Is there any other genre you would want Fire Emblem to explore (temporarily of course)?

Briefly explain the kind of game you envision.

I think a Fire Emblem Battlefront (like Star Wars Battlefront except with myrmidons, archers, etc.) or a Soul Caliber type fighting game would be really cool.

Edited by Ragnell

A Point and Click is a game you control entirely by pointing and clicking (hence the name). It's like an interactive story. I tried to put down as many genres as I could think of, but I guess I missed a few. Plus I didn't put down things like first-person shooters and first person adventures both, because they're very similar. Just pick other and explain.

A Point and Click is a game you control entirely by pointing and clicking (hence the name). It's like an interactive story. I tried to put down as many genres as I could think of, but I guess I missed a few. Plus I didn't put down things like first-person shooters and first person adventures both, because they're very similar. Just pick other and explain.

First Person Shooter=First Person Adventure

Also Third Person Shooter.

Also, is point and click like Final Fantasy or is it Wii exclusive?

fire person and adventure hell yes even though first person would probably ruin it, it would still be awesome to ride a fucking horse or a dragon and stab people

It's mostly Wii exclusive now that I think about it. But there are also similar computer games, I think. Final Fantasy is more of an RPG. Ohhh, that's one thing I missed in the poll. Is there a way to add something new to the poll? I've never done one before.

It's mostly Wii exclusive now that I think about it. But there are also similar computer games, I think. Final Fantasy is more of an RPG. Ohhh, that's one thing I missed in the poll. Is there a way to add something new to the poll? I've never done one before.

Full edit the first post.

Marksman, a Fire Emblem FPS.

Play as Shinon, starting with an Iron Bow and his bare fists, fighting your way to the top as Tellius' best marksman, with weapons such as:

the Repeating Crossbow ( generic FPS shotgun )

the Silver Bow ( assault rifle )

the Brave Bow ( machinegun )

the Blast Bow ( arrows with Mines, effectively a rocket launcher )

the Arbalest ( sniper rifle )

the Flame Bow ( flamethrower )

the Tempest Bow ( energy based weapon )

and the 3-13 Archer's Bow ( effectively a BFG )

Encounter NPCs such as Gatrie and Rolf, feather bosses such as the Tree in a skirt, Ike in Shinon's drunk dream and the fabled 3-13 Archer and cherish Shinon's one-liners throughout the story.

Edited by Captain Falcon

Marksman, a Fire Emblem FPS.

Play as Shinon, starting with an Iron Bow and his bare fists, fighting your way to the top as Tellius' best marksman, with weapons such as:

the Repeating Crossbow ( generic FPS shotgun )

the Silver Bow ( assault rifle )

the Brave Bow ( machinegun )

the Blast Bow ( arrows with Mines, effectively a rocket launcher )

the Arbalest ( sniper rifle )

the Flame Bow ( flamethrower )

the Tempest Bow ( energy based weapon )

and the 3-13 Archer's Bow ( effectively a BFG )

Encounter NPCs such as Gatrie and Rolf, feather bosses such as the Tree in a skirt, Ike in Shinon's drunk dream and the fabled 3-13 Archer and cherish Shinon's one-liners throughout the story.

WOULD PLAY

You forgot stealth. :(

My top three:

1. Stealth

2. First/ Third Person Shooter

3. Adventure

I would like to see these...

lol!

a stealth game starring Volke! he would go around killing peoples and charging 10000 gold! that game would be epic!