Majority of production team accredited to Koei Tecmo

I saw this and found it interesting, but it looks as though the credits video linked has been removed.

Eight of those IS employees were involved in character illustration and music - the rest were in project director roles.

Of course, that doesn't mean that those IS employees didn't have a prominent role, but it seems like the majority of the grunt work was done by Koei.

Edited by Tryhard

Koei Tecmo did all of the grunt work. Int Sys are like the architects (the producers, directors) while Koei Tecmo were the laborers tasked with carrying out the project (the animators, etc.)

This is hardly surprising considering Koei Tecmo has a lot of outsourced locations throughout southeast asia (the equivalent of a western company relying on India developers) while IntSys is a small company with 80-100 people total.

Edited by bufkus

Makes me wonder what the rest of Intelligent Systems has been up to all this time.

Gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Warriors writers. Dynasty Warriors gets a lot of flack for it's hammy story, but this game really shows off what they can really do.