Is it possible to move stationary bosses with combat arts?

I like farming xp and all, but it gets kind of annoying when I would have to fight Kronya with 40% hit rate or a giant Edelgard sitting on a throne. So I would like to  know this before I get the game, so I know if can be easily cheesed like this.

Stationary units COULD be displaced in Shadows of Valentia, but that doesn't tell me whether it's doable here. And I won't be able to test it for quite a while since I am only at the beginning.

I think major story bosses are immune to being moved. I do know that in one of the paralogues I just played, the boss could be moved, but he was a generic. Some bosses also start moving once they have attacked/been attacked. Like

Spoiler

The Death Knight or the final boss.

Hit rate is not an issue with bosses. Maybe some throne bosses in Lunatic+ might be a problem, but you can just spec more heavily into hit rate and it should be fine. I did have some issue with an enemy unit with 160 avoid, but it wasn't on a throne or anything and 25%'s do hit eventually or you can get around it in other ways.

Some bosses have a skill that prevents them from being moved (check their Commander/General skill and see if it mentions movement effects).

Also Kronya definitely moves. She moved off of the avoid tile and ran towards me after I meteored her.