Masturbating

Knife

I remember a girl asking me and Masu something similar in 10th grade... "What hand do you use to masturbate?"

that was so funny, as long as you don't do it too much so you won't kill yourself than I am ok with it(that does not mean I do it, at least not anymore)

Er. This won't last long.

But I'll reserve my right to privacy.

*Leaves thread to go eat, which will not taste as good as normal.*

very first time I heard you keep your privacy to yourself

On the topic of masturbating, remember that 'Masu' in Japanese means masturbate.

Moving on...

Masturbating. Some people see it as gross and morally wrong. I'm here to tell them otherwise. It's a common...er...habit(shall I say?) practiced among men because men are just naturally more hormonal than women. And, as stated by my health teacher(who is a woman), that masturbating is a stress reliever and can actually cure headaches. (Do it too much, though, and you will get headaches.) So when you look at it, there's nothing wrong with masturbating.

I'm not saying I do masturbate. In fact, I actually don't, but that's beside the point.

*picardsigh*

You know, I really do believe the OP had intended on this being a serious topic, but somehow, I honestly think it will be fucked up. I'll let the topic stay open though, I'm curious to see how long before someone messes it up. XD

Edit: Or Red Fox will Close it 8D