Remember that Government project?

Florete

Only an A-? I'm severely disappointed in you. You're a disgrace to your family. Get out of my sight now.[/Asian_parent]

But in all seriousness, congrats, despite the fact that I didn't help at all. :lol:

Edited by Fireman

Of course. ^^

XD

i'll probably end up doing that anyways. topic is way to easy. research whatever and say why its relevant to your life.

*yawn*

maybe i'll start on it in a while.... or maybe not.

XD

i'll probably end up doing that anyways. topic is way to easy. research whatever and say why its relevant to your life.

*yawn*

maybe i'll start on it in a while.... or maybe not.

I have the perfect idea. You should write a paper about SF and post each sentence in a topic in FftF for us to review/help with. :D

I have the perfect idea. You should write a paper about SF and post each sentence in a topic in FftF for us to review/help with. :D

lol!

do you think it applies?

Topic: An I-Search is a research paper based on a question that you have about some aspect of your own life. In other words, you need to know something, you need to do research on that topic, and you need to find an answer to your question. An I-Search is not your typical, objective research paper. It has that subjective component that ties directly to your private needs.

lol!

do you think it applies?

Topic: An I-Search is a research paper based on a question that you have about some aspect of your own life. In other words, you need to know something, you need to do research on that topic, and you need to find an answer to your question. An I-Search is not your typical, objective research paper. It has that subjective component that ties directly to your private needs.

SF is not a mere FE fansite. It is a way of life. I see no reason why SF can't be in your topic. XD