Random final chapter question

VincentASM

Is that all? D:

Is this in Normal/Hard mode as well?

I'm positive she said more in the Japanese version (just need find a transcript). I wonder why they cut it out...

Yune: ...Such a pitiful encounter, one lonely soul calling out to another lonely soul... Micaiah, you feel sad too? That knight... treated you warmly... If he was by our side, he would have been a reliable companion...

Yune: ....But, he's no longer here. Zelgius is no longer... here...

Yune: The next soul... is also a lonely one...

Edited by VincentASM

This was in Normal mode, IIRC.

There could be more, maybe something like "He was a powerful warrior blah blah blah blah emo blah emo blah blah" before the memory scene. When I get to mom's and get to my Wii on the weekend, I'll be starting part 4, so I should be able to find out for you soon enough.

In your second playthrough, if you meet the requirements for Ike's memory scene, you still see the other one if I remember right.

Oh and @VincentASM Yune does say that quoted thingy, only its a little different... I can't remember what she says exactly, but she says something very similar to what you wrote. I have a file at Endgame: (2) if you'd like me to check - if you still need it.

Oh and @VincentASM Yune does say that quoted thingy, only its a little different... I can't remember what she says exactly, but she says something very similar to what you wrote. I have a file at Endgame: (2) if you'd like me to check - if you still need it.

Sure, that would be awesome : D

Ok I have everything that Yune says, and I put a spoiler over it just to be safe...

"

Whose... Whose memory was that?

It's just one of the many...

They're swirling everywhere...

The tower resonates with their strength.

But... who is it? Who do they belong to?

... There is such sadness...

Zelgius met someone, one lonely soul calling out to another...

But he's no longer with us.

Zelgius is gone...

And now the soul that remains is once more alone...

"

Yep, I got this off of my easy mode file, but I DO remember Yune saying this in both Normal and Hard also. Hopefullly this is what you were looking for!

Yep, Yune says that.

The requirements to view Ike's Memory Scene is as follows:

1. BK must be used in Part 1 Endgame.

2. Ike must fight BK in Rivals Collide during Part 3. Before they cross swords (and yes, Ike can damage him with Ettard) BK will tell Ike what BK's Alter Ego does in Part 4 Endgame.

3. Must be on Second Playthrough or higher.

Obviously these are also two of the requirements to get Lehran and see the scene revealing the indentity of Soren's birth mother. I just completed my 3rd playthrough this morning on Hard Mode (and overall) so this should confirm that info XD

• 1 year later...